Are you looking for thebest Canon M5 accessories?
Those we’ve picked our best Canon M5 accessories if you’re looking to either enhance the quality of your pictures, or just want accessories that will help to make your photography profession much easier (like an extra battery, or a tripod for steadiness).
We’ve reviewed best accessories from the most reputable brands and guaranteed that they’re suitable with the Canon M5 (some work on almost all Canon cameras) and have the ability to meet your needs on reasonable prices. In each accessory, we also provide a link to a bit cheaper (sometimes third-party) item.
At the start, you don’t have to buy everything, but when you learn and grow, you will know how to take even better shots.
Best accessories for Canon M5:
Canon LP-E17 Battery– If you are the buyer of official batteries, you may have LP-E17 battery around $50. As it’s a well-known brand it provides you the security of your selection with giving you a high-quality battery. On the other hand, there is a higher risk of failure of your official career while having cheaper alternatives.
- Non-Canon batteries are riskier but available at cheap rates.
- While recordation of videos or wedding shoot, concerts, any family trip memories there can be a must need of an extra battery.
- You can have up to 300 shots on a single charge
2. Flash Speedlite
Neewer TT560 Flash– It is the best combination and works comprehensively with all Canon cameras (and other camera manufacturers), includes a built-in bounce card and a diffuser, and its easy to regardless of your photography skills. We are offering you a Number one selling flash on Amazon because of its suitable price and awesome results.
- Works perfectly with the Canon M5
- Vertical Rotation: 0-90 degrees | Horizontal Rotation: 0-270 degrees
- Guide Number 38 (at ISO 100)
- Features 8 steps of power levels (from 1/128 to 1/1)
- It has Slave mode with ability to use it with other flash units
3. Memory Card
SanDisk 32GB Extreme Pro UHS-I (95MB/s)– SanDisk is number one memory card, which provides you the burst mood of taking pictures rapidly without waiting for the card to write the files. It is un neglectable feature when your card is slow and you can’t miss any shoot due to the circumstance your card is slow at writing shots/videos (weddings and fireworks for example). An extra memory card is the cheapest alternative you can buy or have, but it can be frequently the most important when you take tons of pictures/videos.
- Read up to 90MB/s + Write up to 95MB/s
- Available in waterproof cover, shockproof and x-ray proof as well
- 4K video and burst shooting on the Canon M5 are no challenge for this card
Dolica AX620 62″ Tripod and Ball Head– Hands down the best tripod under $100 for any camera (this one costs $50). For the use of landscape, studio and indoor photography, it is must be needed. If you’re going to shoot for more important situations, then also think about spending a lot more for an even sturdier tripod ($300+). For most people, this will be more than enough though.
- Lift a maximum weight of 13.2lbs (Canon M5 with a battery weighs 1.11 lbs)
- Weighs 2.5 lbs and is 22.5 inches tall (when fully collapsed)
- 62 inches maximum height
- Ball head plate and a bubble level
5. Disc Light Reflectors
Neewer 5-in-1 (43″) Collapsible Light Reflector– Light reflector is very important for any photographer because it helps in giving a single scene with a variety of reflective colors. And stimulate yourself with the professional shoot. Sometimes it can be used by as an external flash, and sometimes it can be simply reflected by the available light (or with a flash) to precise areas of your subject.
- 5 light reflectors in 1 (43 inches diameter when opened)
- Gold, black, silver, white and translucent, 5 most popular colors
- Perfect for both studio and outdoor photography, easy to carry
- This is the economical but most operativeway to really make your shots look better (I also recommend the flash above)
6. Shutter Remote Control
Pixel TW283 Wireless Remote Control– At the mode of night photography, firecrackers, stop motion or any type of photography where you have to use longer shutter speeds and do not want your finger constantly on the shutter button, an additional accessory a remote control really makes your life quicker easier and enable you to be more accurate with long exposures (there’s also no shake from you pressing the shutter button on the camera itself).
- Works with all Canon cameras on the market, including the Canon M5
- Perfect for single, burst or bulb shooting
- Work distance up to 80m
- Uses 4 x AAA batteries