The Fujifilm X-T20 and X-T30 are Fujifilm’s top-selling advanced X-mount mirrorless cameras. XT20 and XT30 known by advanced stills and video documenting along with modern and intuitive handling features. To shoot better pictures, you’d better get yourself a flash for Fujifilm XT20 and XT30. Here are recommended flashes for Fujifilm X-T20 and X-T30:
Best Flash for Fujifilm X-T20 & X-T30
1. Godox V1-F Round Head Camera Flash Speedlite
$239.00 in stock
- [Build-in 2.4G Wireless X System] Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output. Build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance.
- [Support TTL Functions] TTL autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling flash, etc.
- [Powerful Li-ion Battery] 7.2v/2600mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance.Max. 1.5s recycle time & 480 full power pops.
- [Better Performance]Applies to Fujifilm DSLR Cameras and TTL autoflash.76Ws high guide number, and 28-105 zoom flash coverage. Distributing even light from center to edge, providing natural and beautiful light effect V1 Round flash head's light effect is softer and more even.
- Noted:Noted: We had tested on Fuji X-Pro2, X-T20, X-T2, X-T1, GFX50S, GFX50R, X-Pro1, X-T10, X-E1, X-A3, X100F, X100T, If you Find incompatibility issues on other model, please let us know. Thank you for your support
2. Fujifilm EF-X20 Shoe Mount Flash
7 used from $129.99
- One dial lets you choose between auto or manual operation
- Requires two AAA batteries
- Auto or manual operation
- Recycle Time : Approximately 5 - 6 Seconds
3. Godox TT685F TTL 2.4G GN60 High-Speed Sync 1/8000S Camera Flash Speedlite
$140.40 in stock
- Godox TT685F Camera Speedlite is Fully Support TTL Functions,Support for TTL autoflash ,manual flash,1/8000s high-speed sync,multi flash, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock,first-curtain sync, , second-curtain sync,etc. With wireless grouping system to satisfy various shooting requirements.
- GN60, 22 steps of power output(1/1~1-128); Approx.0.1-2.6s recycle time, 230 full power flashes(using 2500mA Ni-MH batteries).
- Optical transmission with even illumination and stable output. Godox Thinklite TT685F high-speed sync speedlite Adopts Godox wireless X system, build-in 2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission. With dot-matrix LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation.
- Godox TT685F Speedlite is Compatible with Fujifilm wireless lighting system,it can function as either an optical wireless master or slave flash. As a master unit,TT685F can work on TTL/M flash mode,As a slave unit, TT685F is Compatible with godox X1 ,Xpro,X2 series flash Transmitter.
- Godox TT685F High-Speed Sync Speedlite with Godox X1T-F Wireless Trigger Transmitter are Compatible with Fujifilm cameras and TTL autoflash: X-Pro2, X-T20, X-T2, X-T1; X-Pro1, X-T10, X-E1, X-A3; X100F, X100T.
4. Godox TT350F 2.4G HSS 1/8000s TTL GN36 Camera Flash Speedlite
$76.40 in stock
- Full TTL Functions, Support HSS(Max.1/8000s), Front & Rear Curtain Sync, FEC, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, etc
- GN36, 22 steps of power output(1/1-1/128); Approx.0.1-2.2s Recycle Time, 210 Full Power Flashes. 24-105mm auto/manual zooming
- Optical transmission with even illuminatin and stable output. 2.4G wireless trnasmission and 100 meters further transimission
- With dot-matrix LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation. Use 4 function buttons to change various settings according to different situations
- Perfectly Compatible with other Godox Flashes. As a master unit, TT350F can control the following slave unit models: AD600 AD600M AD360II-C AD360II-N AD200. As a slave unit, TT350F can be controlled by X1T-F(Sold Separately)
5. Fujifilm EF-X500 Electronic Flash
1 used from $249.99
- Maximum guide number of approximately 50 (ISO100･m) / 164 (ISO100ft)
- 24mm - 105mm zoom coverage, and illumination angle of approximately 20mm when the wide panel is used
- Flash head can be tilted up by 90 Degree degrees, down by 10 Degree degrees, left by 135 Degree degrees and right by 180 Degree degrees for bouncing light
- Equipped with LED video light that can also be used as AF assist light and catch light
- Registers up to ten combinations of various setting to suit specific shooting conditions in advance for quick activation when needed