Fujifilm X-T4 is among the best-selling mirrorless digital cameras released in early 2020.
The FUJIFILM X-T4 is a flexible mirrorless camera that integrates superior stills and video capabilities, as well as expanded workflow and assistive features, to meet the demands of multimedia image-makers. Using a known and highly-regarded APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, the X-T4 is capable of high-resolution recording as well as support for DCI/UHD 4K video at 60 fps, Full HD recording up to 240 fps, ISO 160-12800 sensitivity, and mechanical shutter continuous shooting up to 15 fps. The sensor’s BSI design reduces noise and improves overall clarity, and it is combined with the X-Processor 4 for quick performance and responsiveness. The sensor’s architecture also allows for a hybrid autofocus system, which combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection technology to provide speedy and precise AF performance. In addition, the X-T4 includes a 6.5 stop-effective sensor-shift image stabilization technology to lessen the appearance of camera shake with practically any attached lens.
To shoot better pictures, you’d better get yourself a flash for Fujifilm X-T4. We’ve tested and reviewed the most recent flashes, and listed below are the top-rated one for Fujifilm X-T4:
Best Flash for Fujifilm X-T4
1. Fujifilm EF-42 Shoe Mount Flash
4 used from $134.80
- Country of Origin:Spain
- Package length:6.0"
- Package width:5.0"
- Package height:4.0"
2. Godox V1-F Round Head Camera Flash Speedlite
- [Build-in 2.4G Wireless X System] Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output. Build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance.
- [Support TTL Functions] TTL autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling flash, etc.
- [Powerful Li-ion Battery] 7.2v/2600mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance.Max. 1.5s recycle time & 480 full power pops.
- [Better Performance]Compatible with Fuji DSLR Cameras and TTL autoflash.76Ws high guide number, and 28-105 zoom flash coverage. Distributing even light from center to edge, providing natural and beautiful light effect V1 Round flash head's light effect is softer and more even.
- Noted:Noted: We had tested on X-Pro2, X-T20, X-T2, X-T1, GFX50S, GFX50R, X-Pro1, X-T10, X-E1, X-A3, X100F, X100T, If you Find incompatibility issues on other model, please let us know. Thank you for your support
3. Fujifilm EF-X20 Shoe Mount Flash
- One dial lets you choose between auto or manual operation
- Requires two AAA batteries
- Auto or manual operation
- Recycle Time : Approximately 5 - 6 Seconds
4. Profoto Off-Camera Flash Kit for Fujifilm Cameras
- Profoto A1X On/Off-Camera Flash with Built-in AirTTL Remote - Li-Ion Battery for A1X - Battery Charger for A1X Including Power Cable - Bounce Card - Dome Diffuser - A1X Bag - A1X Flash Stand - USB Micro Cable - Profoto Connect Flash Trigger for Fujifilm Camera - Protective Case - USB-C to USB-A Charging Cable - Profoto 2 Year Limited Warrant
- Compatibility: Fujifilm Camera
- Frequency band: Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: 2.4 GHzA1X AirTTL-F Unit: 2.4 GHz (2404 to 2479.3 MHz)
- No of sync channels: Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: 20A1X AirTTL-C Unit: 20
- Operating range: Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: Normal flash sync and Remote control up to 300 m (1000 ft). Auto (TTL) and HSS up to 100 m (330 ft).A1X AirTTL-F Unit: Normal sync and remote control up to 300 m (1000 ft).TTL and HSS up to 100 m (330 ft).
5. Fujifilm EF-X500 Electronic Flash
24 used from $108.80
- Maximum guide number of approximately 50 (ISO100･m) / 164 (ISO100ft)
- 24mm - 105mm zoom coverage, and illumination angle of approximately 20mm when the wide panel is used
- Flash head can be tilted up by 90 Degree degrees, down by 10 Degree degrees, left by 135 Degree degrees and right by 180 Degree degrees for bouncing light
- Equipped with LED video light that can also be used as AF assist light and catch light
- Registers up to ten combinations of various setting to suit specific shooting conditions in advance for quick activation when needed