The Nikon D5600 is among the top-selling APS-C DSLR cameras from Nikon. Centered around a 24. 2MP DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor, the camera presents a sensitivity range between ISO 100-25600 to benefit employed in an array of light conditions, and the sensor and processor combination also supports constant shooting up to 5 fps for dealing with moving subjects. Total HD 1080p video documenting can support up to 60 fps, and time-lapse films could be created in-camera, as well. To be able to shoot better pictures, you’d better get yourself a flash for Nikon D5600. We’ve tested most recent flashes for Nikon D5600, and here are recommended ones:
Best Flash for Nikon D5600
1. Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight Flash
21 used from $178.99
- Portable, Versatile Speedlight Unit
- Nikon's Precision i-TTL Flash Control
- Complete Flash Head Positioning Freedom
- Hot Shoe and Wireless Operation
- Wireless Flash Control
2. Godox V1-N Flash for Nikon
- Round Fresnel Head for Soft Natural Light|: The 76Ws Godox V1 flash features stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range, The zooming head (28-105mm) features automatic and manual control, and it has 330 degrees of rotation and 120+ degrees of tilt
- |Fast and Convenient Magnetic Rim|: Being able to work with light is the key to creating better, more creative images. Thanks to a built-in smart magnetic mount, can be easily clicked on and off or stacked to help you achieve exactly the effect you want
- |High Powered & Speedy Recycling Battery|: Godox V1 offers 480 full power flashes, 1.5 sec. recycle time with a charge time of just 3.5 hours. 1/256th power to full power in 1/3 stop and Tenth's increments, and Flash Durations is 1/300 to 1/20,000s (t0.1)
- |Perfect for on and off camera use|: 10 Level SMD LED Modeling Lamp. Backlit Matrix LCD. Multipurpose Buttons with Digital Marking for Faster Navigation. Laser AF Assist Lamp For Instant Autofocus. Level Lock Hot Shoe Foot Clamp.
3. GODOX V860II-N 2.4G TTL Li-on Battery Camera Flash
- Godox wireless X system, build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance
- Fully support TTL functions, support for TTL auto flash, manual flash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, second curtain sync, modeling flash, etc
- Godox VING TTL Li-on camera flash V860II guarantees better light shooting experience with build-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, GN60 high guide number, and 20-200 zoom flash coverage
- As master flash to trigger Nikon speedlites and as slave flash to receive signals of Nikon speedlites
- Max. 1.5s recycle time & 650 full power pops, 2000mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance
4. YONGNUO YN968N Wireless Camera Flash Speedlite
- When YN968N is used as Master unit, It can control and Fire YN968N/YN622N(II)/YN685N being Slave unit.
- When YN968N is set as YN622 (Slave mode), It can received control signal or trigger signal from master unit YN968N/YN622N(II)/YN622N-TX, and achieves Slave flash in TTL/M/multi mode; when YN968N is set as YN560 (Slave mode), It can receive control signal or trigger signal from YN560-TX (II)/RF603 (II)/RF605, and achieves flash in M/multi mode.
- [email protected], 105mm, supports high-speed sync TTL, manual flash, multi flash, Gr grouping flash, the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/8000s
- The YN968N supports auto and manual zooming, the flash coverage can be changed between auto, 20mm
- The YN968N equipped with the USB interface, supports firmware upgrade, the users can download the upgrade firmware through the Yongnuo official website to upgrade the flash.