The Nikon Z5 is Nikon’s latest beginner’s full-frame mirrorless camera released in 2020. To shoot better pictures with Nikon Z5, you’d better get yourself a Speedlite flash for this. Presently there are a great number of flashes online, we’ve reviewed and tested most recent flashes, and here are top-rated types for Nikon Z5:
Best Flash for Nikon Z5
1. Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
26 used from $169.99
- Portable, Versatile Speedlight Unit
- Nikon's Precision i-TTL Flash Control
- Complete Flash Head Positioning Freedom
- Hot Shoe and Wireless Operation
- Wireless Flash Control
2. Godox V1-N Flash for Nikon, 76Ws 2.4G TTL Round Head Flash Speedlight
- Round Fresnel Head for Soft Natural Light|: The 76Ws Godox V1 flash features stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range, The zooming head (28-105mm) features automatic and manual control, and it has 330 degrees of rotation and 120+ degrees of tilt
- |Fast and Convenient Magnetic Rim|: Being able to work with light is the key to creating better, more creative images. Thanks to a built-in smart magnetic mount, can be easily clicked on and off or stacked to help you achieve exactly the effect you want
- |High Powered & Speedy Recycling Battery|: Godox V1 offers 480 full power flashes, 1.5 sec. recycle time with a charge time of just 3.5 hours. 1/256th power to full power in 1/3 stop and Tenth's increments, and Flash Durations is 1/300 to 1/20,000s (t0.1)
- |Perfect for on and off camera use|: 10 Level SMD LED Modeling Lamp. Backlit Matrix LCD. Multipurpose Buttons with Digital Marking for Faster Navigation. AF Assist Lamp For Instant Autofocus. Level Lock Hot Shoe Foot Clamp.
3. Nikon SB-5000 AF Speedlight
12 used from $424.95
- Radio Control Advanced Wireless Lighting
- Cooling System for 100 Consecutive Shots
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 113' at ISO 100 and 35mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (14mm with Panel)
4. Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
2 used from $139.00
- Soft and balanced flash for excellent color, skin tones, and lighting
- Use it in bright situations to fill in unwanted shadows (fill-flash)
- 120 degrees tilt capablity
- Nikon's i-TTL (intelligent Through-The-Lens) flash coverage technology
5. GODOX V860II-N 2.4G TTL Li-on Battery Camera Flash
- Godox wireless X system, build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance
- Fully support TTL functions, support for TTL auto flash, manual flash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, second curtain sync, modeling flash, etc
- Godox VING TTL Li-on camera flash V860II guarantees better light shooting experience with build-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, GN60 high guide number, and 20-200 zoom flash coverage
- As master flash to trigger Nikon speedlites and as slave flash to receive signals of Nikon speedlites
- Max. 1.5s recycle time & 650 full power pops, 2000mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance
6. GODOX Mini TT350N TTL HSS max 1/8000s 2.4G Wireless X System Flash
- Perfectly Compatible with other Godox Flashes. As a master unit, TT350N can control the following slave unit models: AD600 AD600M AD360II-C AD360II-N V860IIN V850II TT685N TT600. As a slave unit, TT350N can be controlled the follwing master unit models: X1T-N V860IIN V850II TT685N TT600.
- Full TTL Functions, Support HSS(Max.1/8000s), Front & Rear Curtain Sync, FEC, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, etc.
- GN36, 22 steps of power output(1/1-1/128); Approx.0.1-2.2s Recycle Time, 210 Full Power Flashes. 24-105mm auto/manual zooming.
- Optical transmission with even illuminatin and stable output. 2.4G wireless trnasmission and 100 meters further transimission.
- With dot-matrix LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation. Use 4 function buttons to change various settings according to different situations.
7. YONGNUO YN968N Wireless Camera Flash Speedlite Master Optical Slave HSS TTL
2 used from $95.00
- When YN968N is used as Master unit, It can control and Fire YN968N/YN622N(II)/YN685N being Slave unit.
- When YN968N is set as YN622 (Slave mode), It can received control signal or trigger signal from master unit YN968N/YN622N(II)/YN622N-TX, and achieves Slave flash in TTL/M/multi mode; when YN968N is set as YN560 (Slave mode), It can receive control signal or trigger signal from YN560-TX (II)/RF603 (II)/RF605, and achieves flash in M/multi mode.
- [email protected], 105mm, supports high-speed sync TTL, manual flash, multi flash, Gr grouping flash, the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/8000s
- The YN968N supports auto and manual zooming, the flash coverage can be changed between auto, 20mm
- The YN968N equipped with the USB interface, supports firmware upgrade, the users can download the upgrade firmware through the Yongnuo official website to upgrade the flash.