The Nikon Z50 is among the top-selling APS-C mirrorless camera released in past due 2019. To shoot top quality photos, you’d better get yourself a flash for Nikon Z50. We’ve tested latest state of the art flashes, and here are recommended types for Nikon Z50:
Best Flash for Nikon Z50
1. Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight Flash
$119.99 in stock
1 used from $119.99
- Soft and balanced flash for excellent color, skin tones, and lighting
- Use it in bright situations to fill in unwanted shadows (fill-flash)
- 120 degrees tilt capablity
- Nikon's i-TTL (intelligent Through-The-Lens) flash coverage technology
2. Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight Flash
$199.99 in stock
22 used from $199.99
- Portable, Versatile Speedlight Unit
- Nikon's Precision i-TTL Flash Control
- Complete Flash Head Positioning Freedom
- Hot Shoe and Wireless Operation
- Wireless Flash Control
3. Godox Thinklite TTL TT685N Camera Flash High Speed 1/8000s GN60
- It supports Multi/Stroboscopic flash function, as well as auto and manual zoom function with a flash coverage of 20 to 200 mm.
- With built-in 2.4G wireless flash transmission and TTL compatible flash, your shooting will become simpler.
- Flash duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds. Exposure control system: i-TTL II auto flash and manual flash.
- Sync Mode: High-Speed Sync(up to 1/8000 seconds), First-curtain sync and second-curtain sync.
- Suitable for Nikon DSLR Camera D800 D700 D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D300 D300S D3200 D3100 D3000 D200 D70S D810 D610 D90.
4. Godox V1-N Flash for Nikon
- Round Fresnel Head for Soft Natural Light|: The 76Ws Godox V1 flash features stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range, The zooming head (28-105mm) features automatic and manual control, and it has 330 degrees of rotation and 120+ degrees of tilt
- |Fast and Convenient Magnetic Rim|: Being able to work with light is the key to creating better, more creative images. Thanks to a built-in smart magnetic mount, can be easily clicked on and off or stacked to help you achieve exactly the effect you want
- |High Powered & Speedy Recycling Battery|: Godox V1 offers 480 full power flashes, 1.5 sec. recycle time with a charge time of just 3.5 hours. 1/256th power to full power in 1/3 stop and Tenth's increments, and Flash Durations is 1/300 to 1/20,000s (t0.1)
- |Perfect for on and off camera use|: 10 Level SMD LED Modeling Lamp. Backlit Matrix LCD. Multipurpose Buttons with Digital Marking for Faster Navigation. AF Assist Lamp For Instant Autofocus. Level Lock Hot Shoe Foot Clamp.
5. Nissin i400 Flash for Nikon Cameras