For Nikon Z6 II, you’d best get a Speedlite flash to take better images. We’ve checked and reviewed the Best flashes for Nikon Z6 II.
The Nikon Z6 II is an improved take on the all-rounder mirrorless camera built for high-end picture and video applications, with more power, more flexibility, more performance. The Z6 II maintains its familiar form factor and coveted image quality to support working multimedia image-makers, amid the wealth of updates.
Below are the top recommended Flashes for Nikon Z6 II.
Best Flash for Nikon Z6 II
1. Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
2 used from $142.00
- Soft and balanced flash for excellent color, skin tones, and lighting
- Use it in bright situations to fill in unwanted shadows (fill-flash)
- 120 degrees tilt capablity
- Nikon's i-TTL (intelligent Through-The-Lens) flash coverage technology
2. Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras International version (no warranty)
1 used from $180.52
|Is Adult Product|
3. Godox V1-N Flash for Nikon, 76Ws 2.4G TTL Round Head Flash Speedlight, 1/8000 HSS, 480 Full Power Shots, 1.5s Recycle Time, 2600mAh Lithium Battery, 10 Level LED Modeling Lamp, W/Pergear Color Filters
- Round Fresnel Head for Soft Natural Light|: The 76Ws Godox V1 flash features stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range, The zooming head (28-105mm) features automatic and manual control, and it has 330 degrees of rotation and 120+ degrees of tilt
- |Fast and Convenient Magnetic Rim|: Being able to work with light is the key to creating better, more creative images. Thanks to a built-in smart magnetic mount, can be easily clicked on and off or stacked to help you achieve exactly the effect you want
- |High Powered & Speedy Recycling Battery|: Godox V1 offers 480 full power flashes, 1.5 sec. recycle time with a charge time of just 3.5 hours. 1/256th power to full power in 1/3 stop and Tenth's increments, and Flash Durations is 1/300 to 1/20,000s (t0.1)
- |Perfect for on and off camera use|: 10 Level SMD LED Modeling Lamp. Backlit Matrix LCD. Multipurpose Buttons with Digital Marking for Faster Navigation. AF Assist Lamp For Instant Autofocus. Level Lock Hot Shoe Foot Clamp.