The Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II and E-M1 Mark III are Olympus’s high-end mirrorless cameras out there. To shoot better photos, you’d better get a flash/Speedlite for Olympus E-M1 Mark II and E-M1 Mark III. We have tested and reviewed the latest flashes, and below are the top-rated ones for Olympus E-M1 Mark II and E-M1 Mark III:
Best Flash for Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II & Mark III
1. Olympus FL-900R High-Intensity Flash, Black
3 used from $478.00
- Guide Number 58 high-intensity flash
- High speed sequential shooting
- Dust and splash proof design
- Advanced wireless controls
- 100 LUX LED video light / focus assist lamp
2. Godox V1-O Round Head Camera Flash Speedlite
- [Build-in 2.4G Wireless X System] Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output. Build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance.
- [Support TTL Functions] TTL autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling flash, etc.
- [Powerful Li-ion Battery] 7.2v/2600mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance.Max. 1.5s recycle time & 480 full power pops.
- [Better Performance]Applies to Panasonic Olympus DSLR Cameras and is compatible with TTL autoflash.76Ws high guide number, and 28-105 zoom flash coverage.
- [Excellent light effects] Distributing even light from center to edge, providing natural and beautiful light effect V1 Round flash head's light effect is softer and more even.
3. GODOX TT685O Thinklite TTL Camera Flash High Speed 1/8000s GN60
1 used from $88.04
- Two Transmitting Styles to Offer Creative Light Effect:Two Transmitting Styles to Offer Creative Light Effect.2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission
- Full TTL Functions:Supports HSS (max. 1/8000s), FEC, FEB, FE lock, front & rear curtain sync, modeling flash, control with camera’s menu screen. Etc
- TTL Wireless Flash Trigger X1O Offers Better User Experience (Sold separately):With 2.4G wireless transmission, X1O( for Olympus ) can be used to trigger camera flash, studio flash and camera shutter over 100 meters’ distance.Support for E-TTL II autoflash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, modeling flash, etc.With wireless grouping system (max. 5 groups & 32 channels) to satisfy various shooting requirements
- Convenient Dot-matrix LCD panel:With dot-matrix LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation.Use 4 function buttons to change various settings according to different situations.Turn the select dial to choose the amount of the settings
- Turn the select dial to choose the amount of the settings:GN60 (m ISO 100, @105mm), 22 steps of power output (1/1-1/128).GN60 (m ISO 100, @105mm), 22 steps of power output (1/1-1/128).Support TTL / M /S1/ S2 modes, 20-200m auto/manual zooming.With C.Fn custom function settings. Compatibility of using with three kinds of Olympus cameras: E-M10II、E-M5II、E-M1、E-PL8、E-PL7、E-PL6、E-PL5、E-P5、E-P3、PEN-F; Panasonic：DMC-GX85、DMC-G7、DMC-GF1、DMC-LX100、DMC-G85; Leica: D-Lux(Typ 109)
4. Olympus FL-700WR Electronic Flash
- Compact, lightweight wireless flash with dust, splash and freeze proof design (-10°c, 14°F).
- Guide number of 42 with 12-75mm equivalent coverage (35mm equivalent of 24-150mm).
- Wireless radiowave communications up to 30M (98 feet) even in bright locations & areas with obstructions.
- Can be Used as a Commander & receiver Built-in flash (fc-wr Commander & for-wr receiver) sold separately.
- Mode switching during wireless radiowave communications.