Sony a7 III and a7R III are best selling full-frame mirrorless cameras around the globe. Looking for the best wireless and manual flash/Speedlight for the Sony a7 III and a7R III? We’ve reviewed and examined the best flash from a number of brands. And here are top suggested flashes for Sony a7 III and a7R III:
Best Flash for Sony a7 III & a7R III
1. Sony HVL-F45RM Compact, Radio-Controlled Gn 45 Camera Flash
1 used from $478.00
- Powerful flash lighting at guide number (gn) of 45
- Operates as On-Camera flash, radio wireless Commander or receiver. Product doesn't work with cameras that do not have the MI Shoe, an adapter is required in that case
- Wirelessly supports 15 units in up to 5 groups; Continuous Lighting Time: 4 hours (with Sony AA-size alkaline battery)
- Recycling time of Approx. 2.5 sec. And up to 210 bursts
- In the box: connector protect cap; mini-stand; carrying case
2. Godox V1-S Round Head Camera Flash Speedlite Flash
- [Compatible with] Sony DSLR Cameras and is compatible with TTL autoflash.
- [Build-in 2.4G Wireless X System] Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output. Build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance.
- [Support TTL Functions] TTL autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling flash, etc.
- [Powerful Li-ion Battery] 2600mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance.Max. 1.5s recycle time & 480 full power pops.
- [Excellent light effects] Distributing even light from center to edge, providing natural and beautiful light effect V1 Round flash head's light effect is softer and more even.
3. Godox V860II-S High-Speed Sync GN60 1/8000 2.4G TTL Li-ion Battery Camera Flash Speedlite Light
- Godox V860II-S Flash Speedlite is Fully support TTL functions, support for TTL auto flash, manual flash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, second curtain sync, modeling flash, etc
- 2000mAh Li-ion Battery, Max. 1.5s recycle time & 650 full power pops. User-friendly LCD display and control panel with firmware upgrade.
- GN60 High Guide Number and 22 Steps of Power Output (1/1-1/128). Auto/Manual Zoom Head from 20 to 200mm.Auto zoom (Flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size) and Manual zoom
- Godox V860II-S Speedlite as a master Speedlite unit to control Sony camera flashes, e.g. HVL-F60M, HVL-F43M and HVL-F32M via wireless; as a slave Speedlite unit under control of Sony camera flashes, e.g. HVL-F60M, HVL-F43M and HVL-F32M.
- Godox V860II-S Speedlite Adopts Godox wireless X system, build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance,Optical transmission with even illumination and stable output.Godox V860II-S High-Speed Speedlite is Compatible for Sony cameras (TTL autoflash)
4. Profoto A1X Air TTL Sony
- Bounce Card
- Dome Diffuser
- Battery Charger
- Li-Ion Battery
- Bag with Shoulder Strap
5. Sony External Flash with Wireless Radio Control Camera Flash
2 used from $499.99
- Powerful flash lighting at guide number 60 (Gn60)
- Operates as On-Camera flash, radio wireless Commander or receiver
- Fast recycling time of 1.7 sec.2 or 0.6 sec.2 w/ optional FA-EBA1
- Continuous shooting up 220 emissions per set of batteries. Power Source: Four Aa-Size Alkaline Or Ni-Mh Batteries
- In the box: Connector protect cap; Mini-stand; Case; Bounce adaptor; Color filter (amber); Color filter (green); Carrying pouch
6. Bolt VD-410 Manual Flash
7. YONGNUO YN560 IV Wireless Flash Speedlite Master
- YN560 IV=YN560III+YN560-TX, Supports Wireless Master Function.
- Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX, RF-603 II RF-602 Wireless Transmitter.
- Supports Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode. Endure the battery is fully changed.
- Supports setting save automatically, custom settings ( fan ). Verify the flash light setting
- Supports ultra-fast charging recycle system, external power supply. Check the remote control settings before use