To shoot better photos, you’d better get yourself a Flash/Speedlite for Canon EOS Rebel T8i, listed below are top suggested Flashes for Canon EOS Rebel T8i. The Canon EOS Rebel T8i is Canon’s most recent APS-C DSLR camera. Built with a 24. 1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, DIGIC 8 picture processor chip and an ISO selection of 100-25600 expandable to 51200*), the EOS Rebel T8i can be our innovative EOS Rebel, however, delivering high-quality efficiency that kicks your photos and videos up a notch.
Best Flash/Speedlite for Canon EOS Rebel T8i
1. Canon Speedlite 470EX-AI, Auto Intelligent Flash Photography
$279.00 in stock
6 used from $206.85
- World's first flash equipped with an Ai bounce function*
- Ai. B full-auto mode and AI. B semi-auto mode settings.
- Maximum guide number of 47 (154 ft. /47M) at is 100.
- A assist Beam emission in low-light scenes.
- "Zoom flash head range of 24 105mm**. flash exposure adjustment range of &plasmin; 3 Stops in 1/3 or 1/2 step. Broad bounce angle range of 0 120° upwards, 180° to the left and 180° to the right. Optical receiver mode for Off-Camera triggering. Charge status Indicated in LCD panel. Mini stand and new bounce Adapter Accessories included. "
2. Godox V1-C Flash for Canon, 76Ws 2.4G TTL Round Head Flash Speedlight
- |Round Fresnel Head for Soft Natural Light|: The 76Ws Godox V1 flash features stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range, The zooming head (28-105mm) features automatic and manual control, and it has 330 degrees of rotation and 120+ degrees of tilt
- |Fast and Convenient Magnetic Rim|: Being able to work with light is the key to creating better, more creative images. Thanks to a built-in smart magnetic mount, can be easily clicked on and off or stacked to help you achieve exactly the effect you want
- |High Powered & Speedy Recycling Battery|: Godox V1 offers 480 full power flashes, 1.5 sec. recycle time with a charge time of just 3.5 hours. 1/256th power to full power in 1/3 stop and Tenth's increments, and Flash Durations is 1/300 to 1/20,000s (t0.1)
- |Remote Canon E-TTL Power Control|: The Godox V1 features remote Canon E-TTL power control and E-TTL system features like exposure compensation, EXIF inscription, flash value lock, and high-speed sync for shutter speeds up to 1/8000s. As a slave, the V1 features regular and intelligent optical modes. As a master, the V1 can control 4 different wireless groups
- |Perfect for on and off camera use|: 10 Level SMD LED Modeling Lamp. Backlit Matrix LCD. Multipurpose Buttons with Digital Marking for Faster Navigation. AF Assist Lamp For Instant Autofocus. Level Lock Hot Shoe Foot Clamp.
3. Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Flash
$249.00 in stock
7 used from $201.99
- Compact body for space efficiency and style
- Zoom flash head covers a range of 24-105mm; maximum guide number 141ft./43m at ISO 100
- Convenient controls include a built-in Catch light Panel to help enhance the subject's facial expression, Dot-matrix LCD and Multi Dial that help provide smooth operation and use
- Recycling Time: Approx. 0.1 to 3.7 seconds (AA-size Alkaline Batteries)/0.1 to 2 seconds (AA-size Ni-MH batteries)
4. Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT
$339.99 in stock
2 used from $339.99
- Improved performance of continuous flash by approx. 1.1 to 1.5x for fast firing (up to 2.0x if used with optional Compact Battery Pack CP-E4N)
- Wireless flash shooting support is available for both radio and optical transmission, offering users greater functional range when using a flash
- Multiple flash system allows control of up to five groups of flashes;Approx. 100 to 700 flashes
- Power Source:Four AA size/LR6 alkaline or AA/HR6 Ni-MH batteries
5. YONGNUO YN600EX-RT II Wireless Flash Speedlite
- Supports optical transmission and wireless radio transmission flash shooting, the YN600EX-RT II can used as master unit to control the flash mode, exposure compensation, flash ratio, number of stroboscopic and stroboscopic frequency.
- Supports wireless radio transmission flash shooting, cooperate with the YN600EX-RT(II),Canon 600EX-RT(II)/430EXIII,one YN600EX-RT II can used as set-top master unit or remote slave unit,totally 15 channels for option, realize TTL, manual flash and stroboscopic flash.
- In the optical transmission flash shooting, the YN600EX-RT II can be used as master unit to trigger the YONGNUO and Canon EX series flash (excluding the YN585EX),supports 4 channels, realize wireless TTL, manual flash and stroboscopic flash.
- One YN600EX-RT II can respectively receive the wireless signal of master unit YN600EX-RT II,YN568EX II,600EX(II)-RT,580EX II, C command and Canon 7D/60D/600D cameras built-in flash wireless signal, realize wireless TTL, manual flash and stroboscopic flash.
- YN600EX-RT II as professional creative high guide number speedlite, supports TTL/M/Multi flash and can realize TTL, manual flash, the highest shutter synchronous speed is up to 1/8000.
6. YONGNUO YN560 IV Wireless Flash Speedlite Master
- YN560 IV=YN560III+YN560-TX, Supports Wireless Master Function.
- Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX, RF-603 II RF-602 Wireless Transmitter.
- Supports Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode. Endure the battery is fully changed.
- Supports setting save automatically, custom settings ( fan ). Verify the flash light setting
- Supports ultra-fast charging recycle system, external power supply. Check the remote control settings before use
7. Bolt VD-410 Manual Flash