Many of Fujifilm cameras are built around the APS-C sensor. Including the latest and greatest cameras in its X-series, which offer high resolutions and lots of features. But it also has a severe medium format camera for pro photographers. some more straightforward point-and-shoot cameras, action cameras and even the selection of instant cameras. So if you’re looking for one then we can help you with some of the Best Fujifilm Cameras 2020 in the business.
10 Best Fujifilm Cameras 2020
1. Fujifilm X-T30 Mirrorless Digital Camera
6 used from $776.45
- Advanced Image Sensor Technology: The 26.1MP BSI APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 image sensor and X-Processor 4 quad-core CPU combination provide accurate AF and Face Detection for moving subjects when capturing either high-resolution stills or recording 4K video.
- Accurate Auto-Focus Tracking and Face Detection: he new X-Processor 4 Quad Core-CPU offers fast and accurate face-detection for moving people. Additionally, eye-detection AF now works in AF-C mode, which results in accurate focus-tracking for moving portrait subjects. The low-light limit for phase detection AF has been expanded even more from the conventional +0.5EV to -3EV, to allow for operation in a wide range of lighting scenarios.
- Superior Video and Image Effects: The X-T30 offers the ability to record 4K video at 30 frames per second or capture of 120 frames per second at 1080p to create super slow motion effects. Filmmakers needing extreme color fidelity can record 10-bit, 4:2:2 color through the camera’s HDMI port.
- Intuitive Design with Comfortable Controls: Offers 3.0-inch touch LCD with 2-way tilting and improved touch screen to capture images efficiently in challenging situations. Provides advanced SR Auto mode - easily activated with a lever - to automatically choose the optimum shooting settings for a given scene out of 58 presets.
- Next-Gen Wireless Connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth V.4.2 offers digital communication with the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app to wirelessly control the camera or share images to smart devices.
2. Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera
$879.99 in stock
3 used from $879.99
- New 26.1MP X trans CMOS 4 sensor with X processor 4 image processing engine
- 4K movie recording: Internal SD card 4K/60P 4:2:0 10 bit recording and the first mirrorless digital camera with APS C or larger sensor that is capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10 bit HDMI output
- 2.16M phase detection pixels across entire frame and low light phase detection limits has been increased over X T2 by 2 stops, from 1EV to 3EV
- 3.69 million dot OLED color viewfinder with 0.75x magnification and blackout free burst shooting
- 16 film simulation modes: Including eterna/cinema, B and w adjustment: 9~+9
3. Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Digital Camera
$449.00 in stock
1 used from $518.00
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C size sensor with Color Reproduction technology refined over 80 years. Artistic expression are made easy with the x-t100 with film Simulation and advanced filter modes
- Featuring super-fast autofocus and a variety of automatic functions, including an evolved SR+ auto mode which is capable of subject recognition together with conventional scene recognition
- Compatible with existing XF/xc Lens lineup of 26 Fujinon high quality lenses which cover focal lengths from 15mm to 1200mm (35mm equivalent)
- Features three-way tilting LCD monitor with a high resolution and high magnification (0.62x) electronic viewfinder, along with a powerful battery capable of 430 frames per charge
- Bluetooth low energy technology allows for quick and seamless image transfer
4. Fujifilm X-A5 Mirrorless Digital Camera
1 used from $598.00
- Optical Zoom: 3.0
- Video Capture Resolution: 4K Uhd 2160P
- Display Size: 3.0
- Viewfinder Type: Flexible Lcd
5. Fujifilm X-Pro3 Mirrorless Digital Camera
6 used from $1,555.79
- Advanced Hybrid multi viewfinder: optical Viewfinder (ovf) uses a 0. 5x magnification and parallax-correcting frame lines to provide an uninterrupted and true-to-life view of what’s in front of you. Additionally, the 3. 69M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) offers a fast and high-quality representation of exactly how your image will look.
- X-trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 combination. This exceptional 26. 1MP sensor uses a back-illuminated design to maximize quality and dynamic range, while its unique color filter array controls Moiré and false color without the need for an optical low pass filter.
- X-Pro3’s timeless body design features a top and base plate constructed from titanium, which, despite being little more than half the density of stainless steel, is seven-times more durable. In addition to classic black, the weather-sealed X-Pro3 is also available in silver and charcoal colors, which utilize cold plasma technology for a scratch-resistant finish.
- 16 digital Film Simulation modes. This cutting-edge technology allows photographers to achieve stunning results straight out of camera and X-Pro3 introduces two exciting new additions to the collection: CLASSIC Neg. and MONOCHROMATIC Color.Bluetooth Ver 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy)
- Every aspect of x-pro3 has been designed for photographers who like to live in the moment, but none more So than its hidden 1. 62M-dot tilting LCD Touchscreen. When closed, All that can be viewed is a Mini-Display showing essential settings, removing the distraction of a full screen while shooting. With your mind and your eye always on the scene in front of you rather than the scene YOU’VE just shot, you can find a better connection not just with your subject, but also with your art.
6. Fujifilm X100F 24.3 MP APS-C Digital Camera
$1,149.95 in stock
8 used from $879.99
- 24.3MP X Trans CMOS III APS C sensor with no low pass filter and X Processor Pro
- 8 way focus lever plus the number of focusing points has been expanded from 49 in previous models to 91 (up to 325 points)
- Built in ISO dial, incorporated into the shutter speed dial and operating temperature is 0 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius (+32 degree Fahrenheit to +104 degree Fahrenheit); Operating Humidity: 10 to 80 percent (no condensation)
- AF mode(single / Zone / wide tracking). Hot shoe: Dedicated TTL Flash compatible. Exposure control: TTL 256 zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
- New np w126s lithium battery; Focus distance Approx. 10 centimeter Infinity / 3.9 Inches Infinity
7. Fujifilm XF10 Digital Camera - Black
1 used from $588.00
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- 3.0-Inch” (Approx. 1, 040k-dot) Color LCD Touchscreen, aspect Ratio 3: 2
- Standard output Sensitivity of Iso200 - Iso12800. Extended output Sensitivity of Iso100 - Iso51200
- Bluetooth version 4.1 low energy technology
- 4K 3840 x 2160 15P, continuous recording up to Approx. 30 Min.Operating frequency[Center frequency]:2402 - 2480MHz
8. Fujifilm FinePix XP130 Waterproof Digital Camera
$199.95 in stock
1 used from $219.95
- 16.4 MP BSI CMOS Sensor
- Waterproof to 65ft/20M, freeze proof to 14 Degree/-10 Degree, Shockproof to 5.8ft/1.75M, and dustproof
- Fujinon 5x (28-140mm) wide angle optical zoom
- Bluetooth capability - the newly installed Bluetooth low energy technology allows automatic and instant image transfer to smartphones and tablet devices by easy pairing registration.
- Geo Tagging Capability - Choose whether location data downloaded from your smartphone is embedded in pictures as they are taken on your XP130
9. Fujifilm GFX 50R 51.4MP Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- 51.4MP medium format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor for superior sharpness and image quality w/ X-Processor Pro Imaging processor
- Fujifilm g mount with short Flange back distance of just 26.7mm
- Weather and dust- resistant; operation to as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit -10 degrees Celsius; Operating Humidity: 10 - 80% (no condensation)
- Equipped with Dual memory card Slots - uses SD cards (UHS-ii recommended)
- Lightweight body weighs approximately 27.3oz./ 775G
10. Fujifilm X-H1 Mirrorless Digital Camera
1 used from $1,700.00
- 5.5 Stops In Body Image Stabilization; Compatible with all XF and XC lenses
- New High Resolution EVF: Magnification ratio of 0.75x and 3.69M dot resolution; The VF display is extraordinarily smooth, with a display time lag of just 0.005 sec and a frame rate of 100 fps
- Comprehensive video features: new external film Simulation ideal for shooting movies, f log SD card recording and 1080/120P high speed video mode (1/2, 1/4 and 1/5 speed)
- Flicker reduction mode and improved AF Algorithms; Shutter type : Focal Plane Shutter
- 25 percent Thicker magnesium alloy body than X-T2, increased scratch resistance and surface hardness, dust and water resistant properties, ability to operate in temps down to -10 Degree C/-14 Degree F