The Nikon Z5 is an excellent full-frame mirrorless camera for video recording, works with UHD 4K video recording at around 30 fps and Total HD recording at around 60 fps. To be able to shoot better movies, you’d better get yourself a gimbal stabilizer for Nikon Z5. CameraNeeds has tested and examined the latest gimbals, and here are top-rated Gimbals for Nikon Z5:
Best Gimbal for Nikon Z5
1. DJI RSC 2 – 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
7 used from $374.25
- Foldable Design - DJI RSC 2’s foldable design means easy transportation and storage, along with expanded shooting options. When folded, RSC 2 is smaller than a sheet of A5 paper, making it as portable as it is powerful.
- 2.6 lb Weight / 6.6 lb Tested Payload - Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
- 1" OLED Screen - A 1-inch built-in OLED screen gives you complete control, right at your fingertips.
- Quick Switch to Vertical Shooting - The Manfrotto + Arca dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with popular brands. Switch to portrait mode with just a tap to bring professional-grade footage to your social media content.
- Max 14hr Fast-Charge Batteries - Charge less and shoot longer thanks to RSC 2’s advanced battery, which provides a 14-hour runtime and supports fast charging.
2. DJI RS 2 – 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
4 used from $604.92
- 10lb Tested Payload – At a weight of 2.3 lbs and 10lb tested payload, DJI RS 2 offers the highest weight-to-payload ratio in the industry.
- Carbon Fiber Construction – Monocoque carbon fiber axis arms add incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the gimbal.
- 1.4” Full-Color Touchscreen – An integrated LCD screen allows you to adjust parameters and use features of the Ronin app quickly. Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control.
- Professional Mounting Options – While DJI RS 2 is also designed to be a professional filmmaking solution. Integrate RS 2 with a car, jib, or slider, and control from a distance.
- Efficient Balancing Between Payloads – A dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with Manfrotto and Arca-Swiss standards. A fine-tine balancing knob lets you achieve the perfect balance for your setup.
3. DJI Ronin-SC - Camera Stabilizer 3-Axis Gimbal Handheld
$279.00 in stock
4 used from $256.68
- Lightweight & Compact - Opening possibilities for filmmakers and content creators in almost any situation, Ronin-SC was built to go anywhere.
- Tracks the Action - The Ronin app, and Ronin-SC work together seamlessly to achieve smooth, precise gimbal movement at all times, allowing you to focus more on creating the shot that matches your vision.
- Dynamic Stability - Even in action-packed scenes, Ronin-SC gives a perfectly stable shot. Continuous stabilization makes Ronin-SC more effective in fast follows, sudden motions, and even complete changes in direction.
- Automated Features - Ronin-SC offers a suite of advanced capturing features to unleash your imagination.
- Easy to Handle - The buttons and trigger are easy to reach for every essential control. A flared battery grip makes extended holding easier and slip-resistant, letting you capture moments throughout the day.
4. DJI Ronin-S Essentials Kit - Camera Stabilizer 3-Axis Gimbal Handheld
$533.00 in stock
2 used from $364.00
- The Ronin-S stabilizer for DSLR and mirrorless cameras empowers creators to shoot with the freedom of stabilized shots on the move. It has been rigorously tested to support a payload of 8lbs / 3.6 kg while still achieving a smooth, cinematic shot.
- Offers a suite of advanced capturing features to unleash your imagination like Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Track.
- The Ronin-S gives independent filmmakers the power to capture spontaneous moments with clarity, smoothness, and a refreshing perspective.
- The detachable, modular design of the Ronin-S makes it easy to fit inside a backpack on your travels. Thanks to the industry standard quick-release plate design, you can easily mount the camera onto the gimbal for tracking shots or on a tripod for stills.
- Compatible with - Canon: 5D MK III, 5D MK IV, 6D MK II, EOS 200D, 6D, 80D, M50, M6 Mark II, R, RP, EOS-1D X Mark II; Fujifilm: X-T2, X-T3; Nikon: D5, D850, Z50, Z6, Z7; Panasonic: G9, G95, GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5S, S1, S1H; Sony: A6000, A6300, A6400, A6500, A7M2, A7M3, A7R2, A7R3, A7R4, A7S, A7S2, A9
5. Zhiyun WEEBILL S Gimbal Stabilizer
$339.00 in stock
- 【Greater Compatibility Auto Payload Tune】With 300% improvement in motor torque and 50% increase in responsiveness, Combos like Sony A7Ⅲ+FE 24-70mm F2.8 and Canon 5D4+EF 24-70mm F2.8 can be perfectly balanced and stabilized on WEEBILL-S, which can auto tune its motor power grade to best adapt to your camera setup.
- ★Big Promotion by adding both to cart. 【A4 Paper Size & Underslung Mode】The versatile structure providing an effortless all day holding experience (14-hour runtime) and the latch-lock design allows balance and lock Axis by Axis, which saves 50% of time. Both make it possible to “Easy Go and Shot”
- 【Always on Focus】WEEBILL-S supports both electronic focus control and mechanical focus/zoom control through a handy control wheel on its body. Whatever camera & lens combo you're using, you can always pull focus or zoom precisely via the included cable and a servo focus controller(not included).
- 【Updated ViaTouch 2.0】While coupled with TransMount Image Transmission Module(sold separately), weebill s gimbal will realize wireless image transmission, real-time phone control Viatouch 2.0 on gimbal/camera, and sync motion.
- 【Instant Gimbal Settings】The all-inclusive intuitive OLED display can show various adjustable parameters like motor strength, follow speed, smoothness, deadband, key customization and etc, all of which can be directly controlled via the handle without having to enter the App.
6. MOZA AirCross 2 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal for Mirrorless Camera
- Get the Free Phone Holder on Promotion Page [Lightweight yet Powerful]: AirCross 2 exceeds the limits of its first generation, reaching a total weight of 950g including battery, supporting a max payload of 3.2kg/7lb, able to handle most mirrorless and DSLR cameras, with micro-lenses or conventional lenses. And The advanced software technology allows you to set up the roll arm of MOZA AirCross 2 at either side, allowing the camera to be mounted from the left or right side.
- [MOZA Spark Power Supply System 2.0]: The 3000mAh high-capacity battery provides the MOZA AirCross 2 with up to 12 hours of battery life and it can be fully charged in only 1.5 hours with an 18W fast charger. The battery features its own USB charging interface and can be charged by the external power supply. Simple and convenient, it can be utilized anytime, anywhere. Three Multi-CAN outputs with a 7.8V power supply can supply power to cameras and other accessories.
- [All-Inclusive Control Panel]: With the smart wheel, you can easily control two follow focus system as well as enable to, via camera cable, to control the camera’s follow focus (E-Focus). In Addition, you can quickly switch and control each individual axis (pan, tilt, roll) for precision movement by simply moving the smart wheel. The OLED screen provides an intuitive, bright, display of the gimbal status and camera parameters. Complete control over every detail has never been easier!
- [Innovative Structure for Easy Setup]: AirCross 2 boasts an innovative design that sets the camera close to the tilt motor to make your shooting more stable; The batteries and memory card can be replaced without releasing the camera, as the design completely avoids blocking the camera interface and battery cover; An extra bracket makes it easy to switch the camera between portrait and landscape mode.
- [More User-friendly Design]: Moza aircross 2 features Auto-Tuning, balance check 2.0 and profile settings, so you do not need to reconfigure your setup each time. and the three-axis lock design makes a difference and saves you time. The latch on each axis allows for custom balancing configurations. Video creators on the go can now easily carry MOZA AirCross 2 without worrying about reconfiguring their setup.