Panasonic Lumix S1H is without a doubt Panasonic’s latest high-end Cinema full-frame mirrorless camera released in 2019. To shoot video, a gimbal stabilizer is a must. Looking for recommended gimbals for Panasonic Lumix S1H? We have tested and reviewed the latest gimbals, and below are the top-rated Gimbal for Panasonic Lumix S1H:
Best Gimbal for Panasonic Lumix S1H
1. DJI RS 2 – 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
5 used from $745.94
- 【STABILIZATION】: Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
- 【FILM MORE, PACK LESS】: A 2.36lb gimbal with 10lb tested payload offers the highest weight-to-payload ratio in the industry. Monocoque carbon fiber construction adds incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the axis arms.
- 【FULL-COLOR TOUCHSCREEN】: The full-color LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and use features of the Ronin app. Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control.
- 【MULTI-SHOOTING SOLUTION】: Both RSA ports are NATO compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories and versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
- 【OUR BEST BATTERY YET】: The BG30 grip has a max runtime of 12 hours, and can charge independently from DJI RS 2. DJI RS 2 employs a cartridge design for more secure battery mounting and faster swaps.
2. DJI Ronin-S Essentials Kit - Camera Stabilizer 3-Axis Gimbal Handheld
1 used from $335.16
- The Ronin-S stabilizer for DSLR and mirrorless cameras empowers creators to shoot with the freedom of stabilized shots on the move. It has been rigorously tested to support a payload of 8lbs / 3.6 kg while still achieving a smooth, cinematic shot.
- Offers a suite of advanced capturing features to unleash your imagination like Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Track.
- The Ronin-S gives independent filmmakers the power to capture spontaneous moments with clarity, smoothness, and a refreshing perspective.
- The detachable, modular design of the Ronin-S makes it easy to fit inside a backpack on your travels. Thanks to the industry standard quick-release plate design, you can easily mount the camera onto the gimbal for tracking shots or on a tripod for stills.
- Compatible with - Canon: 5D MK III, 5D MK IV, 6D MK II, EOS 200D, 6D, 80D, M50, M6 Mark II, R, RP, EOS-1D X Mark II; Fujifilm: X-T2, X-T3; Nikon: D5, D850, Z50, Z6, Z7; Panasonic: G9, G95, GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5S, S1, S1H; Sony: A6000, A6300, A6400, A6500, A7M2, A7M3, A7R2, A7R3, A7R4, A7S, A7S2, A9
3. MOZA AirCross 2 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal for Mirrorless Camera
- Get the Free Phone Holder on Promotion Page [Lightweight yet Powerful]: AirCross 2 exceeds the limits of its first generation, reaching a total weight of 950g including battery, supporting a max payload of 3.2kg/7lb, able to handle most mirrorless and DSLR cameras, with micro-lenses or conventional lenses. And The advanced software technology allows you to set up the roll arm of MOZA AirCross 2 at either side, allowing the camera to be mounted from the left or right side.
- [MOZA Spark Power Supply System 2.0]: The 3000mAh high-capacity battery provides the MOZA AirCross 2 with up to 12 hours of battery life and it can be fully charged in only 1.5 hours with an 18W fast charger. The battery features its own USB charging interface and can be charged by the external power supply. Simple and convenient, it can be utilized anytime, anywhere. Three Multi-CAN outputs with a 7.8V power supply can supply power to cameras and other accessories.
- [All-Inclusive Control Panel]: With the smart wheel, you can easily control two follow focus system as well as enable to, via camera cable, to control the camera’s follow focus (E-Focus). In Addition, you can quickly switch and control each individual axis (pan, tilt, roll) for precision movement by simply moving the smart wheel. The OLED screen provides an intuitive, bright, display of the gimbal status and camera parameters. Complete control over every detail has never been easier!
- [Innovative Structure for Easy Setup]: AirCross 2 boasts an innovative design that sets the camera close to the tilt motor to make your shooting more stable; The batteries and memory card can be replaced without releasing the camera, as the design completely avoids blocking the camera interface and battery cover; An extra bracket makes it easy to switch the camera between portrait and landscape mode.
- [More User-friendly Design]: Moza aircross 2 features Auto-Tuning, balance check 2.0 and profile settings, so you do not need to reconfigure your setup each time. and the three-axis lock design makes a difference and saves you time. The latch on each axis allows for custom balancing configurations. Video creators on the go can now easily carry MOZA AirCross 2 without worrying about reconfiguring their setup.
4. Zhiyun Crane-M2 Crane M2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
$189.05 in stock
2 used from $189.05
- Support PhoneGo Mode, Following Mode, Pan Following Mode, Locking Mode, POV mode, and Vortex Mode
- You are able to see in which mode you are in and return of the simple mode button, also battery power level and connection status can be a clear check on OLED display
- Must Know: Balance the gimbal before use: Slide the smartphoone in as close as possible to against the tilt axis motor. Loosen the Roll (Y) Axis Thumb Screw (which is on the back) to adjust the gravity center by sliding the horizontal arm.When phone stays in level in power OFF status, it is balanced.We recommend you VIEW the video tutorials, There are lots of tutorial videos on YOUTUBE that will help you master the gimbal.
- Allow you to charge your Smartphone while charging the gimbal itself while in use
- This design prevents the axes from swinging around during travel. By simply folding and locking up the arms, it fits into your backpack or even pocket.BUILD IN WIFI AND BLUETOOTH: Bluetooth connection with ZY Play App and Wifi connection with the camera, for more Camera control over your gimbal
5. DJI Ronin-SC Pro Combo - Camera Stabilizer 3-Axis Gimbal Handheld
$389.00 in stock
- The Ronin-SC stabilizer for mirrorless cameras supports a wide range of cameras and lenses. It has been rigorously tested to support a payload of 4.4 lbs / 2.0 kg while still achieving a smooth, cinematic shot.
- Offers a suite of advanced capturing features to unleash your imagination like Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Motion Control, ActiveTrack 3.0
- Axis locks on each arm allow for faster storage and individual axis balancing. The Quick-Release Plate includes a positioning block to memorize the perfect camera position for instant remounting.
- Use the Ronin App to get access to preset scenarios, and the camera balancing guide, along with tutorials to help users master their handheld gimbal. The app also minimizes hardware tuning, setting filmmakers free to produce great footage.
- Compatible with - Canon: EOS M50, M6 Mark II, R, RP; Fujifilm: X-E3, X-H1, X-T2, X-T20, X-T3, X-T30; Nikon: Z50, Z6, Z7; Panasonic: G9, G95, GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5S;Sony: A6000, A6100, A6300, A6400, A6500, A6600, A7, A7M2, A7M3, A7R2, A7R3, A7R4, A7S, A7S2, A9, Rx10 III, Rx10 IV, RX100 V, Rx100 VI, Rx100 VII