Are you looking for iPhone 12 Pro Max Gimbal?
This article would provide you with the latest details on the best gimbals for iPhone on the market, and it could help you determine which one to purchase. From the simple vlogger to the experienced filmmakers, the gimbals on this list are packed with features that will meet the needs of all video enthusiasts.
Recently, the iPhone 12 was launched internationally, and people asked me what the best gimbals they should use to create smooth videos for the new smartphone. The iPhone 12 gimbal, iPhone 12 Pro gimbal, and iPhone 12 Pro Max gimbal are available on numerous online shopping websites, and so far, along with my suggestions for Best Gimbals for iPhone 12, these are the best rated so far.
Best Gimbals for iPhone 12 Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12
1. DJI OM 5 Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
In addition to the standard shooting modes, the OM 5 has Sport, Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, DynamicZoom (Dolly Zoom), Hyperlapse, Panorama, improved “CloneMe” Panorama, Slow-Motion (SpinShot), and a Sport mode for fast-action filming. You may use hand gestures to operate the gimbal to follow your movement, take a selfie, or start/stop your smartphone camera without pressing the record button or touching any buttons. With ActiveTrack 4.0, it can now monitor human subjects’ body forms without manual selection.
Its magnetic phone holder and smartphone magnetic ring enable quick installation and unmounting of smartphones up to 3.3″ broad. The sophisticated sensor even notifies you when your phone is attached. The built-in battery lasts 6.4 hours and charges in 1.5 hours with the provided USB Type-C connector. The gimbal handle has a 1/4″-20 mounting thread for the accompanying grip tripod or other attachment. The gimbal comes with a storage pouch and a wrist strap.
- It’s simple to use
- It has a solid stabilization
- On the handle, there is a shutter button.
- You can mount using magnets
- It has various modes like Hyper lapse, CloneMe Pano, Motion Lapse
- It’s lightweight, thus making it portable.
- The gimbal’s price is a little too much.
- It doesn’t allow you to charge your phone.
2. DJI OM 4 – Handheld 3-Axis Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
The DJI Mimo app (for iOS or Android) controls the gimbal, and it supports Bluetooth 5.0. It has several settings to assist simplify your shot, including Sport and Inception modes. Hand gesture control and body shape recognition add to its usability.
Any smartphone up to 3.3 “Its magnetic phone holder and smartphone magnetic ring enable quick installation and unmounting. The sophisticated sensor even notifies you when your phone is attached.
The revised handle is more comfortable to grasp at a 15° angle and allows you to access all ports while charging and install additional accessories to the gimbal.
Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, DynamicZoom (Dolly Zoom), Hyperlapse, improved Panorama, Slow-Motion, Inception-style spin, and a Sport mode for fast-action filming are all available with the DJI Mimo smartphone app. You may use hand gestures to operate the gimbal to follow your movement, take a selfie, or start/stop your smartphone camera without pressing the record button or touching any buttons. With ActiveTrack 3.0, it can now monitor human subjects’ body forms without manual selection.
The built-in battery lasts about 15 hours and charges in about 2.5 hours using the provided USB Type-C connector. The handle has a USB Type-A power outlet for charging your phone or other gadgets while using the gimbal. The gimbal handle has a 1/4 “-20 mounting thread for attaching the gimbal to the accompanying grip tripod. The gimbal comes with a storage pouch and a wrist strap.
- The magnetic mount is an excellent time-saver.
- Upgraded motors can handle heavier phones while producing less heat.
- It has the same excellent ergonomics and user-friendly controls as its predecessor.
- It has long battery life.
- The DJI OM 4 is costly, especially compared to today’s low-budget gimbal lifestyle.
3. Hohem iSteady X – 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
The gimbal links to your phone through Bluetooth, allowing you to operate the front and back cameras. A mode selection button on the gimbal lets you access creative options like Auto Inception and Dolly Zoom. Time-Lapse and Face Tracking are also available. There’s also a free app for customizing settings and updating the firmware. 14 “Mounting options include the supplied small tripod and a -20 threaded mounting hole.
4. DJI Osmo Mobile 3
Any smartphone up to 3.5 “hand-held footage in its phone cradle. Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, Panorama, and now Sport mode for fast-action shooting. Hand gestures may now operate the gimbal to follow your movement, take a selfie, or record video without touching the record button or other controls. With ActiveTrack 3.0, it can now monitor human subjects’ body forms without manual selection.
The built-in battery lasts about 15 hours and charges in about 2.5 hours using the provided USB Type-C connector. The handle has a USB Type-A power outlet for charging your phone or other gadgets while using the gimbal. The gimbal handle has a 1/4 “-20 mounting thread for tripod or other accessories. The gimbal comes with a storage pouch and a wrist strap. The gimbal comes with a storage pouch and a wrist strap.
5. Zhiyun-Tech Smooth-4 Smartphone Gimbal
The Smooth-4’s huge focus wheel even features a witness mark that may be lined up with focus markings placed on its textured band. The wheel is on the left side of the handgrip, with a button to the right of it to choose between focus and zoom. By pressing and holding the center Menu/Return button, you may choose between close-up, still photo, and full-auto modes. The Smooth-4’s 300° pan and 240° tilt and roll allow you to quickly capture action images or glide around more serene settings. Choose from Pan-Following, Locking, Full-Follow, or PhoneGo mode to control your axis while shooting.
The Smooth-4 runs for up to 12 hours on rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. A USB Type-C connector on the handgrip allows you to connect an external battery pack to prolong your shooting time. An LED shows the remaining battery life, and an output connector lets you charge your phone while using the stabilizer. It comes with a compact tripod, a carrying case, and a USB cord. 14 “On the handgrip bottom, there is a -20 female thread for mounting the stabilizer to a tripod or other support.
- It is simple to use
- It has an app that you install on your phone and controls it with your phone.
- The mount is lightweight, making it ideal for vlogging.
- The buttons make it simple to use and swap between settings.
- The new Zhiyun Smooth 4 lacks a joystick, which is a significant drawback of this gimbal.
- Unlike its previous iteration, this gimbal also lacks a selfie feature, allowing users to use their smartphone’s rear camera to record a movie or take a selfie.
- Zhiyun Smooth 4 is likewise more expensive than Zhiyun Smooth Q.
6. FeiyuTech VLOG Pocket Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
The VLOG Pocket has a simple toggle button for powering the gimbal, locking and panning settings, and resetting your smartphone in landscape or portrait. It also has a second button for taking photos or videos. The VLOG Pocket uses Bluetooth 4.1 to connect to the Feiyu For software on Android or iOS, allowing for a full workflow with numerous filming modes.
The bundled micro-USB connector charges the 1300mAh lithium-ion battery in around two hours. The battery lasts 8 hours in operation and 14 hours on standby. The gimbal comes with a tiny tripod that mounts to the bottom 1/4″-20 mounting thread.
- You can use it without the Feiyu Tech app
- There are multiple features available when using the app
- The Feiyu Tech VLOG Pocket Handheld Gimbal has a mini tripod
- It has a long battery life
- You can’t use the iPhone while it still has a case.
- The gimbal modes should be displayed on a tiny LCD.
7. Hohem iSteady Mobile+ 3-Axis Handheld Smartphone Gimbal
To manage your smartphone’s lens, a focus/zoom toggle switch is included on the gimbal. The gimbal has a mode selection button. The gimbal supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE, and the software can track faces, objects, time-lapse, and battery life. One charge of the 18650 lithium-ion battery lasts up to 12 hours. 14 “Mounting options include the supplied small tripod and a -20 threaded mounting hole.