The best high resolution camera must have strong imaging capabilities, good autofocus, and solid recording abilities. High resolution cameras have typically been DSLRs which been changing recently as mirrorless offerings from Sony and Nikon up their features. Our top pick for the type is the Sony α7R IV at Amazon. Sony a7R IV has a 61MP sensor, 4K video capture and 10fps continuous shooting speed. It’s one of the highest accuracy Mirrorless you can find at the moment. Here we have listed the 10 Best High Resolution Cameras.
10 Best High Resolution Cameras 2021
1. Sony α7R IV Full-frame Mirrorless Camera
$2,998.00 in stock
21 used from $2,696.00
- Stunning resolution: world’s first 61MP full frame 35 millimeter back illuminated Exmor R CMOS Image Sensor
- High speed: up to 10Fps continuous shooting at 61MP with AE/AF tracking; 26.2MP in APS C crop mode
- Fast Hybrid Autofocus: 567 Phase detection AF points and 425 contrast AF points to cover more area
- Advanced subject recognition: real time tracking and real time eye AF for humans, animals and movies
- Accurate color reproduction: 15 stop dynamic Range at low sensitivities for greater Color accuracy
2. Canon EOS 5DS R Digital SLR
- LPF (Low-pass filter) effect cancellation takes full advantage of the original resolving power of the 50.6 effective megapixels CMOS sensor, delivering even higher resolution images.
- Newly designed 50.6 Megapixel full-frame CMOS helps deliver ultra-high resolution images
- EOS Scene Detection System features a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor.Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points and EOS iTR.Advanced mirror control mechanism and new user-selectable shutter release time lag
3. Panasonic LUMIX S1R Full Frame Mirrorless Camera
10 used from $1,999.00
- Full frame sensor- 47.3-Megapixel full-frame MOS sensor that provides a wide dynamic Range and excellent performance at high sensitivity (is 25600 Max sensitivity)
- 4K video - up to 4K 60P/50P recording plus 6K PHOTO functions and HLG photo.
- 187MP high resolution mode - a sensor shift technology suitable for taking very high-resolution Landscapes and fine art photos via tripod with toggleable motion correction capabilities
- Monitor and LVF - 3.2" 2,100k-dot RGBW LCD monitor (3: 2 aspect Ratio) with triaxial tilt moving element, plus large 5, 760k-dot high-resolution OLED eye viewfinder
- Rugged Mirrorless camera design - dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility. Image File Format: JPEG, RAW
4. Leica Q2 Waterproof Dustproof High Speed Compact
- 47.3 MP SENSOR - The Leica Q2 features a newly developed 47.3 megapixel full frame sensor that captures both richly-detailed still pictures and 4K video in brilliant quality at ISO sensitivities up to 50,000
- OLED VIEWFINDER - the newly developed, high-resolution OLED viewfinder has a resolution of 3.68 megapixels that provides an ideal view and live preview of your subject at all times, with improved image depth and higher contrast
- 4K VIDEO FUNCTION - a 4K video mode with 3840 x 2160 pixels and frame rates of 30 or 24 frames per second provides brilliant, true-to-life moving pictures
- HIGH SPEED PERFORMANCE - the Leica Q2 boasts an autofocus system that sharply focuses on your subject in 0.15 seconds, the fastest in its class
- WEATHER SEALING - The Leica Q2 features IP52* protective sealing against dust in damaging quantities and dripping water when body is tilted at 15°
5. Leica SL2 Mirrorless Camera
- 47 megapixel full frame sensor brings new levels of image quality
- Built-in Body Image Stabilization for steadier shots with all lenses
- Incredible internal video recording with 5k resolution in APS-C mode and DCI 4K resolution in Full Frame with 10-bit color, L-Log, and Cine-Mode.
- Streamlined menu interface and button layout for easier/faster use
- Improved ergonomics & weather sealed rugged build made in Germany
6. Nikon Z7 FX-Format Mirrorless Camera
$3,096.95 in stock
6 used from $2,449.00
- New larger Z mount for revolutionary optical performance
- Nikon-designed 45.7MP backside Illuminated image sensor with no optical low pass filter (OLPF)
- 493-Point on-sensor phase detect AF system and up to 9 fps; Total pixels: 46.89 million
- 4K ultra-HD video; 8K time-lapse; 120/1080P slow motion
- Compatible with new Z nikkor lenses, over 360 F-mount nikkor lenses and a variety of Nikon system Accessories
7. Nikon Z 7II FX-Format Mirrorless Camera
3 used from $3,899.99
- Every little detail matters. 45.7MP. Powerful AF performance. NIKKOR Z lenses. Intuitive functionality. The most sophisticated tool for high resolution imaging.
- Subject acquisition with speed and precision. 3.3x more buffer capacity than the original Z 7. Faster continuous shooting. Improved AF performance and functionality.
- Dual card slots (CFexpress/XQD + UHS-II SD). Flexibility and peace of mind when shooting important moments or on assignment, such as wedding and event photography. Comfortable. Durable. Intuitive. Z 7II’s exterior and interior have been thoughtfully designed to be handled and used with max comfort and ease of operation.
- Vertical Grip Ready. Now compatible with the new vertical battery grip for those in need of more power and easier shutter operation when shooting vertically. 4K UHD 60p video. Smoother action, smoother camera motion and the ability to slow down 4K UHD footage in post. USB-C constant power and charging. Never run low on power during livestreams, video shoots and timelapses.
- One mount accepts them all. Compatible with a growing line of NIKKOR Z lenses as well as approx. 360 F-mount NIKKOR lenses with FTZ mount adapter (sold separately).
8. Canon EOS R5 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera
6 used from $3,789.00
- High Image Quality featuring a New 45 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-51200; Expandable to 102400x1.
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 12 fps with Mechanical Shutter and up to 20 fps electronic (silent) shutter.
- Dual pixel CMOS AF covering approx. 100% area with 1,053 AF areas.
- Subject tracking of people and animals using deep learning technology.
9. Sony a99II 42.4MP Digital SLR Camera
2 used from $3,289.95
- Up to 12fps at 424MP continuous shooting with AE/AF tracking, World’s first 79 hybrid AF cross-point array for unmatched AF tracking
- Operating temperature:0°C - 40°C (+32°F - +104°F)C.424MP full-frame sensor w/ no low-pass filter up to ISO 102,4004, 4K movie recording w/full pixel readout in full-frame or super 35, 5-axis in-body image stabilization optimized for full-frame sensor
- High bitrate XAVC S5 , S-log, slow/quick frame rates6, 4:2:2 HDMI out, 4D Focus hybrid phase AF w/ 79-point sensor plus 399-point on imager Viewfinder Type : 13 cm (05 type) electronic viewfinder, XGA OLED
- Wi-Fi/NFC code for easy file transfer and remote control, Dust/moisture resistant magnesium alloy body w/ 300k+ cycle shutter, , Ultra-fast OLED w/EVF benefits and optical viewfinder immediacy
- Total number of pixels:43.6 megapixels approx.
10. Sony a7R III Mirrorless Camera
$2,298.00 in stock
12 used from $1,948.50
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL: Shoot high speed subjects at up to 10fps with continuous, accurate AF/AE tracking
- OPTIMAL LIGHT: A back illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor with gapless on chip lens collects more light. Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to 40 degrees Celsius
- FASTER IMAGE PROCESSING: An updated BIONZ X processing engine boosts processing speeds up to 1.8x
- STUNNING HD VIDEO: Sony Alpha 7R 3 mirror less cameras record clear 4K video for editing and viewing.Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4GHz band).Image quality modes:RAW, RAW & JPEG, JPEG Extra fine, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Power cord, charger, cable protector, shoulder strap, body/shoe caps, eyepiece cup. Metering Type:1200 zone evaluative metering