Looking for the best CF cards and SD cards for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV? Here are the top recommended & fastest CF and SD cards for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera.
The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV features one CF memory card slot and one SD memory card slot with UHS-I support. The Canon 5D Mark IV does not support UHS-II cards but you can also use UHS-II cards and it will operate at the fastest UHS-I speed in the camera, especially when you need extremely high read speeds for transferring photos from the card to a computer.
Here we picked the best CF and SD cards for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV based on the speed and price, you can choose the one you need.
Best CF Memory Cards for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
|1||Lexar Professional 1066x 128GB VPG-65 CompactFlash card (Up to 160MB/s Read)||Check Price|
|2||SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB Compact Flash Memory Card UDMA 7 Speed Up To 160MB/s||Check Price|
Best SD Memory Cards for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
|1||SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card||Check Price|
|2||Sony SF-G64/T1 High Performance 64GB SDXC Uhs-II Class 10 U3 Memory Card||Check Price|
|3||Lexar Professional 2000X 64GB SDXC Uhs-II Card||Check Price|
1. Lexar Professional 1066x 128GB VPG-65 CompactFlash card (Up to 160MB/s Read)
- High speed performance, leverages udma 7 technologies to deliver a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160mb/s)
- Captures high quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full hd, 3d, and 4k video with a DSLR camera, an HD camcorder, or 3d camera
- Supports the Video Performance Guarantee specification for professional-quality video (VPG-65)
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
2. SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB Compact Flash Memory Card UDMA 7 Speed Up To 160MB/s
8 used from $39.08
- Records and captures cinema quality 4K and Full HD video(1)
- Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-65) delivers a minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/sec(2)
- Increase workflow efficiency with transfer speed of up to 160MB/s* (1067X) read speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may vary. MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
- Industry leading shot speed performance of up to 150MB/s (1000X) write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may vary. MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
- Includes a lifetime limited warranty(3) and one year RescuePRO media recovery software download offer(4)
3. SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card
1 used from $39.99
- Ideal for professionals looking to maximize post-production workflow
- Read speeds of up to 95MB/s; write speeds of up to 90MB/s
- UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS video speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD video
- Shock-proof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and x-ray-proof
- Lifetime limited Warranty
4. Sony SF-G64/T1 High Performance 64GB SDXC Uhs-II Class 10 U3 Memory Card
- In UHS-II devices, up to 300MB/s transfer speed and up to 299MB/s write speed
- Uhs-ii reader (mrw-s1) is needed to realize transfer speed
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB Capacity models for all your image and video needs
- For use with digital cameras and other devices utilizing SD Memory cards
- Fast writing minimizes lag time for fast motion photos and videos, burst mode shooting
5. Lexar Professional 2000X 64GB SDXC Uhs-II Card
- High-speed performance leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 2000x (300MB/s)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Includes SD UHS-II reader for high-speed file transfer from card to computer, dramatically accelerating workflow
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I device
- Limited lifetime product support for card and 1-year limited support on reader