Looking for the best SD cards and CF cards for Canon EOS 5DS & 5DS R? Here are our top recommended & fastest SD cards and CF cards for Canon EOS 5DS and 5DS R.
In order to make full use of the Canon EOS 5DS & 5DS R’s impressive capabilities, and NOT to get some unexpected side-effects like video recording stopping or the camera freezing up, some fast and reliable SD & CF memory cards will be your best choice!
Below are our top recommended & fastest SD cards and CompactFlash cards for Canon EOS 5DS and 5DS R based on the speed and price, you can choose the one you need.
Recommended SD & CF Cards for Canon EOS 5DS & 5DS R
|1||SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card -||Check Price|
|2||Sony SF-G64/T1 High Performance 64GB SDXC Uhs-II Class 10 U3 Memory Card||Check Price|
|3||Lexar Professional 2000X 64GB SDXC Uhs-II Card||Check Price|
|1||Lexar Professional 1066x 128GB VPG-65 CompactFlash card (Up to 160MB/s Read)||Check Price|
|2||SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB Compact Flash Memory Card UDMA 7 Speed Up To 160MB/s||Check Price|
1. SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card -
$29.99 in stock
10 used from $26.39
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s [requires a compatible device capable of reaching such speeds, such as the SanDisk SD UHS I card reader (sold separately)] | Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes; X = 150KB/sec
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video (1) and sequential burst mode photography, (1)Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. Compatibility - Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(2) | (2)UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices; UHS video speed class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions (3): Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof, and X ray Proof, (3)Card only
- System ram type: ddr3l_1600_sdram
2. Sony SF-G64/T1 High Performance 64GB SDXC Uhs-II Class 10 U3 Memory Card
- In UHS-II devices, up to 300MB/s transfer speed and up to 299MB/s write speed
- Uhs-ii reader (mrw-s1) is needed to realize transfer speed
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB Capacity models for all your image and video needs
- For use with digital cameras and other devices utilizing SD Memory cards
- Fast writing minimizes lag time for fast motion photos and videos, burst mode shooting
3. Lexar Professional 2000X 64GB SDXC Uhs-II Card
- High-speed performance leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 2000x (300MB/s)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Includes SD UHS-II reader for high-speed file transfer from card to computer, dramatically accelerating workflow
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I device
- Limited lifetime product support for card and 1-year limited support on reader
4. Lexar Professional 1066x 128GB VPG-65 CompactFlash card (Up to 160MB/s Read)
$107.44 in stock
- High speed performance, leverages udma 7 technologies to deliver a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160mb/s)
- Captures high quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full hd, 3d, and 4k video with a DSLR camera, an HD camcorder, or 3d camera
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
5. SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB Compact Flash Memory Card UDMA 7 Speed Up To 160MB/s
5 used from $49.64
- Records and captures cinema quality 4K and Full HD video(1)
- Increase workflow efficiency with transfer speed of up to 160MB/s (1067X) read speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may vary. MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
- Industry leading shot speed performance of up to 150MB/s (1000X) write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may vary. MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.