Looking for the best SD memory cards for the FujiFilm X-T100 mirrorless camera? Here is our guide for you to get the top-recommended & fastest SD cards for Fujifilm X-T100.
As an entry-level mirrorless camera, the FujiFilm X-T100 has a single SD card slot that supports UHS-I SD cards. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor, the FujiFilm X-T100 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) is capable of recording UHD 4K/15p and Full HD 1080/60p Videos, and continuous shooting up to 8 fps, as well as a 4K Burst Shooting function to shoot 8MP stills at 15 fps. So, compact and lightweight, the FujiFilm X-T100 is a versatile mirrorless camera perfect for everyday shooting.
For still photography, 6 fps burst shooting and UHD 4K15p video recording, the UHS-I SD card is already more than enough.
So we highly recommend getting a UHS-I SD card for your FujiFilm X-T100 camera, and you don’t need to go crazy on expensive UHS-II SD cards unless you require fast transfer speeds (read speeds) from your card to your computer.
Best Memory Cards for FujiFilm X-T100
1. SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card
$29.00 in stock
11 used from $21.89
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s [requires a compatible device capable of reaching such speeds, such as the SanDisk SD UHS I card reader (sold separately)] | Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes; X = 150KB/sec
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video (1) and sequential burst mode photography, (1)Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. Compatibility - Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(2) | (2)UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices; UHS video speed class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions (3): Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof, and X ray Proof, (3)Card only
- System ram type: ddr3l_1600_sdram
2. SanDisk 128GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card
$21.44 in stock
8 used from $16.85
- Shot speeds up to 70MB/s, transfer speeds up to 150MB/s requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video (1) and sequential burst mode photography. (1)Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) (2) | (2)Sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions (3): temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof | (3)Card only
- Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty (30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty)
3. Kingston Canvas React 128GB SDXC Class 10 SD Memory Card UHS-I
- Ideal for shooting burst-mode photos and 4K video
- Class 10 UHS-I U3 speeds up to 100MB/s read, 80MB/s write (Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.)
- Capacities 1 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Format FAT32 (SDHC 32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB-256GB)
- Warranty Lifetime
4. Lexar Professional 1000x 64GB SDXC UHS-II Card
- High speed performance leverages UHS II technology (U3) for a read transfer Speed up to 1000x (150MB/s)
- Captures high quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080P full HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- High speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Backwards compatible with UHS I devices and backed by expert support and Limited Lifetime warranty, 1000x up to 150MB/s read, 80MB/s write