Here are our top recommended & fastest CFexpress cards and XQD cards for the Nikon D6 DSLR camera.
The Nikon D6 flagship DSLR camera has dual memory card slots that are compatible with both CFexpress and XQD cards, allowing you to extend file saving capabilities by permitting overflow recording, in-camera file duplicating, or the ability to segregate raw and JPEG files between the two cards. Featuring a 20.8MP FX-format sensor and an EXPEED 6 image processor, the Nikon D6 supports a top continuous shooting rate of 14 fps for up to 200 consecutive frames, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-102400 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, and it is capable of recording UHD 4K video at 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates. In addition, the Nikon D6 has the most powerful AF performance in its history through significant improvements over its predecessor, the Nikon D5. Building on Nikon’s history of serving professionals, the Nikon D6 is the most customizable Nikon DSLR yet, designed to speed up the workflow of any user during and after capture.
So, in order to get the ultra-high read speeds (transfer speed) and write speeds (fast buffer clearing time) to get the best out of your camera, here we list the top-recommended and fastest CFexpress cards and XQD cards for the Nikon D6 DSLR camera, and we highly suggest you pick up two CFexpress/XQD cards from the list below.
Best CFexpress Memory Cards for Nikon D6
Best XQD Memory Cards for Nikon D6
|1||Sony Professional XQD G Series 64GB Memory Card (QDG64E/J)||Check Price|
|2||Lexar Professional 2933x 64GB XQD 2.0 Card (Up to 440MB/s Read)||Check Price|
|3||Delkin 120GB Premium Xqd Memory Card||Check Price|
1. SONY Cfexpress Tough Memory Card
3 used from $163.11
- Type B Memory Card with ultra fast write speed at up to 1480 MB/s
- Enhanced workflow with extremely high read speed of up to 1700 MB/s
- Check camera compatibility for CFexpress Type B
- Tough Specification for challenging environments
- Media Scan Utility monitors the card condition and storage limit
2. SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Type B - SDCFE-128G-GN4IN
- Read speeds of up to 1700MB/s and 1400MB/s write speeds offer low latency during high-speed recording and enhance workflow efficiency far beyond existing SanDisk cards [512GB only; 128GB-256GB = 1700MB/s read / 1200 MB/s write; 64GB = 1500 MB/s read / 800MB/s write] | Up to 1700MB/s read speed; up to 1400MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1, 000, 000 bytes.
- Enables smooth, RAW 4K video(1) | (1)4K video (4069x2160p) support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors.
- The Cfexpress CardType B is backwards-compatible with select XQD cameras that adopt firmware enabling Cfexpress(2) | (2)Backwards compatibility with select XQD cameras subject to the availability and installation of a camera firmware update provided by the camera manufacturer enabling CFexpress compatibility.
- RescuePRO Deluxe Recovery Software included(3) (download required) | (3)Registration required; terms and conditions apply
- Limited lifetime (4) | (4)30-year in Canada, Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime limited. See official SanDisk website for more details regarding in your region.
3. Delkin DDCF700-32GB 32GB CF 700X Memory Card
- Won’t Drop Frames in HD Video
- Supports Rapid-fire RAW in DSLRs
- Slow Motion Approved
- 105MB/s Read, 67MB/s Write
4. ProGrade Digital CFexpress 120GB Memory Card
5. Sony Professional XQD G Series 64GB Memory Card (QDG64E/J)
$118.99 in stock
- Both PCI Express Gen2 Interface and USB 3.0 (Super speed) are supported for higher performance and easy connection to PCs
- Maximum read 440MB/s, and maximum write 400MB/s
- High speed burst shooting with DSLR cameras
- Recessed pins add contact protection from damage, dust, or electrostatic shock
- Increased shell Strength Provides a robust structure for reliable use.Operating temperature range:-25-+65°c (non-condensing)
6. Lexar Professional 2933x 64GB XQD 2.0 Card (Up to 440MB/s Read)
1 used from $250.00
- High-speed performance, with transfer speeds up to 440MB/s read, 400MB/s write, and support for both PCI Express Gen 2 and USB 3.0 interfaces
- Captures and stores stunning, high-quality images and 4K video
- Provides exceptional resilience in regards to water, temperature, shock/vibration, and more
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Includes lifetime copy of downloadable Image Rescue software to recover most photo and select video files
7. Delkin 120GB Premium Xqd Memory Card
- Records 4K & Full HD 1080p Video at High Frame Rates & Bit Rates
- RAW Continuous Burst Ready
- Read/Write Speeds: 440/400 MB/s
- Supports EB Streaming