As we all know, every second matter in photography, so a fast enough memory card is a must for serious photographers. So, having a fast enough memory card is very important: fast write speed provides fast buffer clearing time between burst shots optimizing your shooting experience while fast read speed can let large files transfer to PC in seconds.
The Nikon D810 features one CF memory card slot and one SD memory card slot (UHS-I support). Here we picked the best CF and SD cards for Nikon D810 based on the speed and price, you can choose the one you need.
Best CF Memory Card for Nikon D810
|1||SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC UHS-I Card (SDSDXXG-032G-GN4IN)||Check Price|
Best SD Memory Card for Nikon D810
1. SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC UHS-I Card (SDSDXXG-032G-GN4IN)
$12.13 in stock
1 used from $11.16
as of September 30, 2020 1:46 am
- Ideal for professionals looking to maximize post-production workflow
- Read speeds of up to 95MB/s; write speeds of up to 90MB/s
- UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS video speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD video
- Shock-proof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and x-ray-proof
- Lifetime limited Warranty