In today’s article, we’re gonna talk about the best camera microphones. There are a lot of options in the market so it’s gonna be tough for a user to decide, which one to choose. Well, this article will help you to find out the Best Microphone for DSLR Camera 2020 and which is adaptable for you.
Best Microphone for DSLR Camera in 2020
Rode VideoMic Microphone Pack with Rycote Lyre Mount
$150.82 in stock
- Amazon as the seller is the ONLY authorized Fulfilled by Amazon Dealer, and purchases from unauthorized dealers carry No Warranty
- A professional grade 1/2" condenser shotgun microphone designed for use with consumer video cameras and personal audio recorders
- The Rycote Lyre shock mounting system provides isolation from external factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations
- The standard sized shoe mount also includes a 3/8" thread in the base for easy mounting on a boom pole or stand
- Employs a super-cardioid polar pattern for highly directional recording, focusing on the subject in front of the camera
Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Microphone
1 used from $169.99
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Integral shock mount for rejection of handling noise
- Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances.
- More than 300 hrs operationg time from 1 AAA battery.
- Fits all camers with a standard hot shoe mount and an external microphone input
Azden High-performance (SMX-10) Stereo Condenser Microphone
- 7 inch Long, Dual Unidirectional Electret-Condenser Microphone
- Records High-Quality Stereo Directly
- Built-In Cable With 3.5Mm Stereo Mini Plug
- Powered By A Single Aaa Battery
- Includes Foam Windscreen & Shock-Mount Microphone Holder
Rode VideoMicPro Compact Directional On-Camera Microphone
- ENSURE YOU BUY GENIUNE RØDE PRODUCTS. Products from sellers which say ‘fulfilled by Amazon’ under the price are NOT authorized resellers, and may not be selling genuine product.
- A true shotgun microphone designed for camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as primary and reference audio
- The 1/2" condenser capsule provides broadcast-quality audio via a 3.5mm connector with an incredibly low self-noise of just 14db
- The Rycote Lyre based shock mounting system provides isolation from external factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations
Saramonic VMIC Recorder Super-Cardioid Video Microphone
- Polar Pattern super cardioid
- Records 16-bit/48kHz WAV audio to a micro SDHC card
- 3.5mm headphone monitor input
- Easy-to-use Menu system and LCD display
- Switchable low-cut filter
Rode SVMP Stereo VideoMic Pro Condenser Microphone
- High quality stereo option for videographers
- Ideal for recording music, and the atmospheric ambience
- Ergonomic form factor perfectly suited to DSLR
- Shock mounting system for isolation from vibration and mechanical noise
- High pass filter at 75Hz designed to cut out low freq noise
Tascam TM-2X Stereo X-Y Microphone for DSLR Cameras
9 used from $75.56
- The X-Y pattern and two mic capsules are ideal for capturing a true representation of the sonic atmosphere
- Easily handles high sound pressures up to 120 dB SPL, and a two-stage output level adjustment switch ensures compatibility with a variety of cameras
- Setup is as simple as connecting the cord from the TM-2X to the camera's mic input jack allowing you to add high-quality audio to video
- Included shoe adapter can be attached to the camera accessory shoe, and tripod mounting threads enable attachment to a camera tripod
- An on-board low-cut filter can be switched on and off to cut out low-frequency background noise when needed
Shure VP83F LensHopper Camera-Mounted Condenser Microphone
- Detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time.
- Highly directional super cardioid/lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source.
- Superior RF immunity to avoid against unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices.
- Integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting system provides superior isolation from vibration and mechanical noise through its customized, robust design exclusively developed with Rycote for the VP83 model.
- 10 hours battery life (record mode) from 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)
Canon Directional Microphone DM-E1 (Black)
- Shotgun and Stereo (90 Degree/120 Degree) directional controls can be easily adjusted using the directivity switch for use in a variety of shooting situations.
- Included Wind Screen helps reduce peripheral sound from wind and other outside noise.
- Shock mount construction helps reduce camera operation noise and lens driver sounds.
- Frequency response of 50 Hz to 16 kHz.
- Built-in power supply of a single button-type lithium cell battery.
Zoom F1-SP Field Recorder & Shotgun Microphone Bundle
- Includes all Zoom Supplied Accessories Including the F1 2-Channel Field Audio Recorder, Shotgun Microphone, Shockmount, Foam Windscreen, 3.5mm Connector Cable, and 2x AAA Batteries
- Bonus Bundled Items include the Movo WS3 Deadcat Windscreen and 32GB Micro SDHC Card with SD Adapter
- Zoom F1 Features: One-Touch Controls, Easy-to-Read Display, On-Board Limiter and Auto-Level Control, Records 24-Bit/96 kHz Audio, WAV and MP3, Records up to 6.5 Hours on 2 AAA Batteries
- Movo Deadcat Windscreen Features: Slips Over Existing Foam Windscreen for Extra Wind Protection, Reduces Wind Noise by up to 40dB, Minimizes noise and ambiance; 32GB SDHC Card Features: Up to 80 MB/s transfer speed, Includes SD adapter, Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback
- 1 Year Zoom Warranty on Recorder and 1 Year Movo Warranty on Lavalier Microphone