Our focus will be on on-camera microphones and we are going to cover three different models.
Although the Fujifilm X-T4 was issued in early 2020, Fujifilm X-T3 is still sold and now more affordable than ever. This is a perfect choice for people who do not require that X-T4 functionality like stabilization of image in the body or a full-articulation monitor. You can save a lot of money by going for the X-T3 though they are very useful for video shooters. Both cameras share the same 26MP APS-C sensor and can record up to 60 fps of 4K images, which is superb.
In virtually any scenario you can imagine Fujifilm X-T3 can be included, including wedding footage, interviews, youtube videos and so many more! Naturally, should you intend to use this camera for serious videography, you should combine it with a powerful external microphone for high-quality recording. Okay, let’s find out some of the best mics for Fujifilm X-T3.
Best Mics for Fujifilm X-T3
1. Rode VideoMic NTG On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Features the same revolutionary acoustic design as our NTG5 broadcast shotgun microphone, which delivers unmatched transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound
- Designed for an incredibly flat frequency response, highly directional supercardioid polar pattern, and very low self-noise
- Digital switching provides a high-pass filter, -20dB pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel, and a unique infinitely variable gain control precisely tailors the output needed
- The auto-sensing 3. 5mm output detects what device you are connected to (camera or mobile) and switches to accommodate
- Also a fully-featured USB microphone that can be plugged into a computer, tablet, or smartphone
2. Rode VideoMic Pro+ Compact Directional On-Camera Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
- Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
- Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze - plus it won't get lost.
- Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
- Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
3. Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Microphone
$58.00 in stock
- Compact microphone designed to improve the audio quality of your videos - only 80 millimeter (3") long and 42gm (1.5 ounce)
- No battery required (powered by camera plug-in power - min 3V)
- Includes Rycote lyre shock mount and deluxe furry windshield
- Please note: for new iphones you need to purchase an adapter as iphone requires a 1/8th Jack
4. Deity V-Mic D3 Super-Cardioid Directional Shotgun Microphone
- |Broadcast Quality Sound|: Superior off-axis sound performance. Low noise circuitry, Extremely Low Distortion THD (
- |Smart 3.5mm TRS/TRRS Mic Output|: Out-of-the-box the V-Mic D3 is compatible with DSLRs, Camcorders, Smartphones, Handy Recorders, Laptop, Bodypack Transmitters and Tablets. This means no more adapter cables. The Smart TRRS cable we include with the microphone is all you'll ever need. Please Note that late model iOS devices require Apple's Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter(NOT Included)
- |Intelligent Power On/Off|: Deity V-Mic D3 features a one button on/off switch. When turned on the microphone is ready in Stand-By-Mode and automatically goes into Run-Mode when the camera or device turns on. This also allows you to save battery on your microphone when you turn your camera off
- |Super Long Working Time|: The V-Mic D3 uses a single AAA for power. Alkaline AAA Battery – 166hrs. NiMH Rechargable Battery – 150hrs. Lithium AAA Battery – 208hrs. 6300+ Hours In Standby Mode
- |Lightweight & Durable|: The V-Mic D3 is the workhorse on-camera microphone you've always wanted. Built with a lightweight uni-body aluminium metal body it offers you the strength to stand up to the same elements your camera can handle