The G100 is not designed for formal use such as wedding videos and interviews. Rather it’s targeted at vloggers, YouTubers and other producers of viral content. The built-in mics are pretty solid, but we also suggest taking an external mic if you are serious about your art. It will last a long time and you can do this when you upgrade it to specialized cameras. Ok, let’s try out some of the Best Mics for Panasonic LUMIX G100.
We’re going to cover three separate mics in this tutorial. They all come at different prices and have different qualities, but for everyone there’s something. With that in mind, let’s find out some of the best microphones for Panasonic G100.
Best Mics for Panasonic G100
|1||Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Microphone with Rycote Lyre Shock Mount||Check Price|
1. Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Microphone with Rycote Lyre Shock Mount
$55.00 in stock
as of January 25, 2021 8:49 pm
- Buy ONLY FROM AMAZON.Com (labelled ‘shipped and sold by Amazon.Com’)
- Compact microphone designed to improve The Audio quality of your videos - only 80 millimeter (3") long and 42gm (1.5 ounce)
- No battery required (powered by camera plug-in power - min 3V)
- Includes rycote lyre shock mount and deluxe furry windshield