When you weigh the price and specifications, the Sony A6600 is probably one of the best video cameras, but if you’re serious about video recording, we recommend buying an external microphone. Your fans deserve high-quality audio, whether you’re filming weddings, interviews or YouTube videos. With that in mind, let’s take a look at some of the Best Sony A6600 microphones.
One of the best APS-C cameras on the market is the A6600, which is not as cheap as the A6100. This means that this camera is most likely to be bought by more experienced consumers, which is why we wanted to protect a total of five microphones at various cost points. For everybody, there is everything. Feel free to select one of the more cheap mics if you’re a novice, but if you’re serious about videography, you should certainly try buying one of our top picks.
Okay, here are some of the Best Mics for Sony A6600.
Best Mics for Sony A6600
|1||Deity V-Mic D3 Pro Super-Cardioid Directional Shotgun Microphone with Rycote Shockmount for DSLRs, Camcorders, Smartphones, Tablets, Handy Recorders, Laptop and Bodypack Transmitters||Check Price|
1. Deity V-Mic D3 Pro Super-Cardioid Directional Shotgun Microphone with Rycote Shockmount for DSLRs, Camcorders, Smartphones, Tablets, Handy Recorders, Laptop and Bodypack Transmitters
as of September 24, 2022 10:28 am
- |The World's Only Microphone with a Stepless Gain Knob|: The V-Mic D3 Pro features a +20dB step-less analog gain adjustment dial. On each side of the dial the V-Mic D3 Pro features a bump guard that helps prevent the dial from being accidentally rotated. The +20dB of gain is added on a linear scale so you can dial in the exact amount of gain you need for the shot
- |Broadcast Quality Sound|: Superior off-axis sound performance. Low noise circuitry, Extremely Low Distortion THD (
- |Smart 3.5mm TRS/TRRS Mic Output|: Out-of-the-box the V-Mic D3 Pro is compatible with DSLRs, Camcorders, Smartphones, Handy Recorders, Laptop, Bodypack Transmitters and Tablets. Please Note that some iOS devices require Apple's Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter(NOT Included)
- |75/150Hz Low Cut Filters|: Instead of a switch that is sunken into the frame that's hard to toggle, the D3 Pro does it all with a single button on top of the unit. With two levels of low cut the V-Mic D3 Pro is ready for even the windiest day
- |Intelligent Power On/Off|: The D3 Pro is ready in Stand-By-Mode after you install the battery, and automatically goes into Run-Mode when the camera or device turns on. When the recording device is turned off, the D3 pro will automatically shut down after 15 minutes of standby to save power