Best Sony Full Frame E Mount (FE) Lenses. Here is the ultimate Sony FE-mount lens guide for you – We pick the best FE-mount lenses for Sony full-frame mirrorless cameras (Sony a7RII, a7SII, a7II, a7R, a7S, a7) including leading prime and zoom options from wide-angle to telephoto.
Mirrorless cameras have been making waves in the photography world in recent years and Sony is the leader of the pack. Up to now, there are 7 full-frame mirrorless cameras: Sony a9, a7RII, a7SII, a7II, a7R, a7S, a7 – and a growing number of FE-mount lenses to match. All these Sony a9 & A7 cameras are amazing, and if you already own one, all you need now is some equally impressive glass to match the performance of their sensors. So, if you’re interested in investing in the Sony FE lens mount lineup, then here’s your guide to help you out.
Below are the top recommended Sony FE mount Lenses (taken into account performance, portability, and value for money). And, in this article, we will concentrate on native full-frame E-mount FE lenses for Sony a7, a7R, a7S, a7II, a7RII, a7SII, a9 mirrorless cameras.
Best Sony Full Frame E-Mount (FE) Lenses
Portrait Prime Lenses
|1||Sony SEL90M28G FE 90mm f/2.8-22 Macro G OSS Standard-Prime Lens for Mirrorless Cameras,Black||Check Price|
Wide-Angle Prime Lenses
Ultra-Wide Angle Prime Lenses
Standard Prime Lenses
Standard Zoom Lenses
Wide-angle Zoom Lenses
Telephoto Zoom Lenses
Lenses Optimized for Video
Manual Focus Lenses
1. Sony SEL90M28G FE 90mm f/2.8-22 Macro G OSS Standard-Prime Lens for Mirrorless Cameras,Black
7 used from $849.99
as of September 28, 2020 4:48 am
- A perfect match for α7 series, 35mm full-frame E-mount cameras, 90mm Macro with a bright F2.8 maximum aperture, Nano AR coating effectively suppress reflections, Dust and moisture resistant design
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.92 ft (0.28 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 1.0x, Focal Length : 90 mm. The angle of view is 27 degree (35 mm) and 17 degree (APS-C)
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for handheld shooting, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus ring, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus ring
- Corner to corner sharpness w/ Advanced Spherical elements, Super ED glass w/ multi‐coating reduces flare and ghosting, 9-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
- Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) for quiet, precise focusing; Weight: 602 g (21.3 oz)