If you’re considering a Reolink security camera, you might be wondering, “Does Reolink have cloud storage?” The answer is yes, Reolink offers cloud storage for its users.
In this article, we’ll explore everything you need to know about Reolink Cloud, including its features, setup, and compatibility.
Table of Contents
What is Reolink Cloud?
Reolink Cloud is a service that allows you to record videos whenever motion is detected. It offers a secure and convenient way to back up your video recordings in the cloud, providing you with access to your footage from anywhere. Reolink Cloud is compatible with various Reolink camera models across different global regions.
Features of Reolink Cloud
- Motion-Activated Recording: Record videos every time motion is detected.
- Custom Recording Schedule: Set up a custom recording schedule to suit your specific needs.
- Video History Access: Access your cloud video history anytime, from anywhere.
- Multiple Storage Time Options: Choose from different storage time options, such as 1, 3, 7, 14, 21, or 30 days.
How to Set Up Reolink Cloud Storage
You can set up Reolink Cloud storage time on the Reolink website or via the Reolink App. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Set up Cloud Storage Time on the Website:
- Log in to your Reolink account on reolink.com and go to My Cloud.
- Go to My Cloud Library > My Devices.
- Customize the storage time for the videos uploaded to your Reolink Cloud Library.
- Select the time you prefer and click Save.
- Set up Cloud Storage Time via the Reolink App:
- Launch the Reolink App and go to Cloud > Cloud Storage.
- Tap the plan you are using and then tap the device under this plan.
- Select the storage time option you prefer and save your settings.
Reolink Cloud Subscription Plans
Reolink offers different subscription plans for its Cloud service, including:
- Basic Plan: Offers 1, 3, or 7 days of storage time.
- Standard/Premier Plan: Provides extended storage time options.
- Business Plan: Tailored for business users with specific storage needs.
How to Access Reolink Cloud
Once you’ve subscribed to Reolink Cloud, you can access your Cloud account in the Reolink App or on the Cloud website. From there, you can check all uploaded videos and Cloud settings, and manage your cloud storage preferences.
Compatibility with Reolink Cameras
Reolink Cloud is compatible with various Reolink camera models across different global regions. Some Reolink cameras support both SD card and cloud recording, giving you the flexibility to choose your preferred recording method.
In conclusion, Reolink Cloud offers a convenient and secure way to back up your video recordings and access them from anywhere. With its motion-activated recording, custom recording schedule, and multiple storage time options, Reolink Cloud provides users with added peace of mind and flexibility in managing their video footage.
So, if you’re in the market for a security camera with cloud storage capabilities, Reolink is worth considering.
Remember, when it comes to your security, having reliable and convenient cloud storage can make all the difference. With Reolink Cloud, you can rest assured that your video recordings are backed up in a much safer way.
For more information and to explore Reolink Cloud subscription plans, visit the official Reolink website.