The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is expected to be announced ahead of CP+ 2020 show in Japan in February, and the release date of this camera will probably be in April 2020 prior to NAB 2020.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera will have an all-new CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF and a new Digic processor.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Key Features
- New CMOS sensor
- New DIGIC image processor
- Records 4K video at 60p
- Captures RAW video or 10-bit 4:2:2 video with Canon Log
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy
- New bright optical viewfinder
- AE and focus tracking
- AF sensor with 28x more resolution
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 525 AF areas
- Shoot using an electronic shutter